Chapter 30

Yoongi's pov

"Shame on jimin I only do that to make you feel what I'm feeling when you are with an other man in front of me but YOU , YOU MAKE ME THINK THAT YOU LOVED ANOTHER MAN AND THE ONE I HATE THE MOST" that was my last words before I lose my temper and punch him in the face, he fall on the floor. WTF DID I DO? I-I punch him? I was shocked for some time but his cry took me out of my thoughts, I looked at him one more time, took my suitcase and closed the door behind me, leaving jimin and my heart. I went downstairs to see beakhung and chanyeol hugging and hobi drinking his favorite drink sprite, all of them looked so happy and then it was the final stab, I saw taekook kissing walking down the stairs and namjin looking at each other with love.

LOVE what a feeling, love is very beautiful, you can feel alive when you fall in love with someone, you feel happy when your loved one smile, you can feel the butterflies on your stomach when he touch you, you feel free from your worries, he is there when you need him but love can make you a mess too, in every relationship will be jealousy, fights and arguments, some times even break up but that doesn't mean that you hate or forget the other person.

Every day you woke up, you wait to see your special one but when you don't see him beside you, you feel empty, your heart hurts for not being with the one you were meant to be, the one you love and I can feel it now, jimin is not beside me I pushed him away he was willing to explain but I didn't hear him. Now I'm seeing those couples around me being happy but what I did to my partner? I punched him in the face without a good reason only because I was angry and scared of him leaving me but I'm so fucking stupid I broke up with him. "yoongi are you okay? Why do you have a suitcase? Are you leaving?" jungkook look at me with worry "I need to go for some time jungkook, even if you got back with taehyung and namjoon with Jin hyung, I can't with jimin he hurt me deeply" I said holding back my tears "But he didn't explain to you it was only a plan you hurt him too" Jin hyung said and I laughed sarcastically "I hurt him? HIM? he was the one pretending that he was having sex with another man making suffer from outside" I said "yoongi you are juus angry take your time, don't do things that you will regret" namjoon hyung said but he didn't know that I have already regret it.

"I don't regret anything I said or did to him he deserved every of them" I said angry "What did you do to him?" taehyung turned to me his eyes red from anger "I punch him in the face, he couldn't leave me alone" I said rolling my eyes "So you are that big of an asshole? He tried to win you back, apologized and tried to explain but you just punched him and abondonate him" Jin hyung said and I felt guilty, he is my life after all I was out of control "Well I don't care I broke up with him already" I said leaving them all shocked "YOU DID WHAT?" they shout together "he deserves it" why are you so rough to yourself, I know you are hurting why are you saying this? I said to myself but my anger was still there and the thought about that asshole fucking and touching my jiminie.

I grabbed my suitcase and went towards the door but I stopped when I heard his voice "THIS TIME WAS A LIE BUT THE NEXT ONE, WON'T, YOU CHOSE TO HURT ME ONCE AGAIN" jimin said that and left not giving me a glance, I felt my heart wanting to run behind him and make him forgive me but my mind wasn't having it, so I said goodbye to everyone and left from there. I went to my car  I opened the back door to put my things and then went to the driver's seat, I sat and made the car start, I looked one  more time the house and the window were my room is only to see a crying jimin, so I turned around and left for the nearest hotel. I put the music on full I don't want to think anymore, I want to forget, I want to forget our argument, our fight, my punch at his face, his tears and even him.

3rd person pov

Jimin was inside his room crying on his pillow with taehyung and Jin hugging him tight saying that everything will be alright, that he will be back, but jimin didn't believe them he knew if yoongi get this hurt and mad to tell him that he want to break up with him then the things were serious. Even if they fight They never, never thought of breaking up because they knew that they can't live without each other but jimin doubts that now, he start crying harder "jiminie pls stop crying its not good for your health" taehyung said trying to support his best friend "h-he l-left m-me" jimin said crying "he is just mad like usual stop thinking bad" Jin said and kissed jimin's forehead, "you love him don't you?" taehyung said with a sad smile "of course I love him we are together for so many years".

"How about me and Jin hyung go down to make some snacks and bring ice cream and watch as many as movies you want? Tae said and smiled at his friend" t-that s-sounds g-g-good" jimin said trying to calm down "jimin baby go take a shower and wear more comfortable clothes yeah?" Jin said with a smile "y-yes h-hyungie" he said and left the bed going inside the bathroom "what are we going to do hyung he is a mess" tae said with sad expression "we will help him get over him for some time?" Jin said and opened the door "you are right we have to make him the happy mochi he was" taehyung said with a pout, "yes, we have to light up his life and we need our sun for that" Jin said and laughed.

After both of them went downstairs they saw their boyfriends and hoseok above the laptop "were is beakhung hyung and chanyeol hyung?" taehyung said looking at jungkook, he stand up from the couch and went towards him "well baby they had some things to take care of so they left" jk said and kissed taehyung's cheek making him blush, "But we have bad and good news" namjoon said, now having their attention "well tell us about the good ones first" Jin said, "well the good news is that we found three of the most rare diamonds on the planet that will make three beautiful jewelries for you" hoseok said making taehyung and Jin clap "but the bad news is that it's a suicide mission this diamond are very well guarded and we have to be very careful, they are in the 'Diamond Museum' so we need a good plan" namjoon said.

"What! This museum is like a fortress only rich people with Invitations can get in there and we are wanted criminals so they will recognize us" Jin said worried "They know us but not taehyung, he hasn't show up yet so he can get in" rm said "Well sounds good, you can tell us more tomorrow because now he have to spend time with jiminie" taehyung said kissing jungkook lips one last time before going to the kitchen "You heard him my baby needs me, so see you tomorrow" Jin said, he kissed namjoon's lips for some seconds before pulling away going inside the kitchen.

_________________________________
Well how has it? I know all of you want to punch suga in the face but don't worry he will regret what he did. Pls vote and follow me🥺. Stay healthy and happy. I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜