Chapter 17- The Last Night of Fifth Year

It's been two weeks since that night at Draco's, and we haven't had the time to meet up at all as we've been doing our O.W.L's and revising for them too. In the exams, Draco and I make eye contact, causing me to have flashbacks from the other night. That was so amazing. I wish we could do it again but we're both very busy. We have a week left of fifth year and there are Quidditch matches left right and centre, and it's so fun to watch.

Hemione, Ginny and I head to Hogsmeade to get nice outfits for the Summer Ball on Friday. We have so much entertainment when trying on outfits as we're all being goofy. I think we're quite goofy at the moment because we have no stress anymore as the exams are over. We leave Hogsmeade with some very nice outfits. When we get back, we all head to the Great Hall as we find out who won the house cup of this year. We sit patiently as we wait for the results. YAY!!! GRYFFINDOR HAS WON!!! Cheers spread down the whole of the table as we are happy we won. We all head to the common room to celebrate and it's sooo fun.

A week passes and it's now Friday 30th June, the last day of school. We are all getting ready in our dorms in our summer ball outfits and enthusiasm is running through everyone's blood. I put on my dress and I have help from Hemione who zips it up at the back.

"That's a nice necklace Jessa, where did you get that from?" Hermione questions.

"Erm... my mom sent it" I lie.

"Oh nice, it's beautiful."

When we're all finished getting ready, we meet in the common room. Everyone looks very summery. We all have a small conversation and make our way down to the field, where most of the school is. It looks exactly the same as two years ago, and I love it. Music is blasting through speakers and the sun is beaming on our faces making them red. I hope my makeup doesn't run off my race. I try to find Draco, but I can't see him anywhere.

After about an hour of laughing and dancing, I decide to take a walk around to find Draco. I wander through the sweaty crowds of students to the bar and I finally spot him. He's with Crabbe and they're getting beers. He looks in my direction and looks me up and down with a smirk wiped on his perfect face. He honestly looks amazing, as always. My heart skips a beat when he seductively adjusts his collar on his shirt. Why does he look sexy doing anything? He smirks and walks away with Crabbe, who has no idea what just happened.

It gets darker when it turns 10pm, but not pitch black. The band on the stage tells us all to crowd around and sing along. He plays a few songs I know, and a few I don't. Most people know the songs. Everyone is so close to each other, I'm sweating. Whilst dancing, I feel a hand on my hip. I'm guessing it is Draco, but I think he's trying to do it secretly. I slowly move my hips as I get closer to him. I take a deep inhale as I breathe in his beautiful scent. I feel safe. No one is looking, thank God. My ass touches his bulge as I carry on shaking my hips. I feel his breath next to my ear as he whispers, "Meet me in the Hallway where we first kissed at 10:15"

I nod and he pushes me off him and walks off. I wait a few minutes and I look at Hermione's watch as she's dancing, it reads 10:13. I then quickly walk to the hallway and I see him waiting against the wall, with his hands in his pockets. He raises his eyebrows up and down, and I blush. His fingers gesture me to come over to him. I face him and he looks at me blankly. "Hi Draco" I say, and he looks weirded out by me saying that.

"Shut up" he mutters and grabs my neck with his right hand, and then forcing a sexy kiss. This kiss is beautiful. Our tongues swish around each other mouths as I grab his sharp jaw. He's holding my waist with his other hand. My other hand is resting on his skinny chest. He then suddenly flips me around so I'm leaning against the cold stone wall. We release for a second and then he pushes me harder against the wall, making butterflies fly around my stomach. His hand, which is resting on my waist, then creeps down to my ass and he grabs in tightly, making me jump slightly. His kissing gets more intense and he says whilst we're still in the moment, "I want you Jessa."