024

"Izzy! Sophie is here!" The girl's mom yelled from downstairs. Isabella pulled away from Jaden and smiled at him before running down the stairs as fast as she could. Jaden chuckled at her excitement and walked downstairs behind her. "Oh my God!" The big sister hugged the 16 year old girl who smiled like crazy. "I missed you so much Soph" Isabella said pulling away from the hug. "Me too, I'm so happy that we'll be together for new year's!" The younger girl said smiling. Jaden finally reached downstairs smiling at the two girls while walking up to them. Sophie's heart melted as she looked at the boy, who she didn't expected to see. She had always had a crush on him, as he was the older boy who lived in the house and treated her the best. A boy that finally gave her some type of attention. She smiled wide as he stepped in front of her and she hugged him tight. "Hey Soph" he said kissing the top of her head. "Hey Jaden" she smiled in his chest. She finally pulled away trying not to make the long hug seem weird. "I missed you" she said not thinking much. "I missed you too" he chuckled. "You grew up, last time I checked you were a middle schooler" he said smirking as the girl blushed. Isabella knew that her sister had a crush on her best friend. She felt bad at how she thought he was flirting with her. Jaden was always like that with girls, slightly flirting, smirking, being touchy. But it didn't mean something something important to him, he just liked girls, he liked making them feel good with themselves. But Sophie felt way too good with that... Jaden saw that Soph was lost in her thoughts, so he threw her over his shoulder making her scream laughing. He run upstairs having Isabella following him. When he entered Sophie's room, he threw her in the bed and started tickling her, knowing that she couldn't take that. "Oh my god Jaden stop!" She laughed as he kept going. "Nope" he chuckled and Isabella jumped on Jaden taking him away from her sister. "Sisters attack!" She yelled and they both held Jaden on the bed, Isabella holding his knees and Sophie his hands. "Okay okay! Y'all won!" He laughed and Isabella smirked. "Oh really? I think we should take revenge" she said and he smirked too. "Dominant, I like it" he groaned making the girls laugh as they let go off him, although Isabella knew he wasn't just joking. "Okay nevermind, what do you wanna do now?" She said and Jaden struggled. "I don't know, just talk? We haven't met for like- over a year" Soph struggled. "Yep you're right" Isabella said realizing how much time has passed. "Come on, tell us about boys" Jaden said smirking. "What about boys?" The girl laughed nervously. "Oh come on, you must have someone on mind" Jaden said and the girl looked down. "Uh no, no one is interested in me" she said giving him a slight sad smile. "Oh shut up, you're beautiful and you're stupid" he said and Sophie smiled as Isabella smiled too, but she actually felt bad. "I didn't ask that though. I asked if you like someone" he said raising his eyebrows. "Oh um no, no one" she said smiling. "Bullshit, tell me" he said and the girl looked down. "Jaden, for fucks sake, she said that she doesn't like anyone, let her be" Isabella said slightly laughing to lighten the mood. "Okay I'll act like I believe her" he smirked. "What about you Izzy? Still haven't had your first kiss?" Sophie asked. Isabella froze, not wanting to tell her little sister that she actually is with her best friend, her sister's crush. "Well nope" she said completely forgetting about Jason, who she could use at the moment. Jaden looked up at her weirdly until he realised that she didn't want to tell her sister for some reason. "Nice, I'll have my first kiss before you" Sophie laughed and Isabella rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah whatever" 

It had been now two hours and the threw teens had caught up with everything that was happening in each other's life. They decided to split, because Sophie had to get ready to go to a friend's house. Isabella walked downstairs and asked her mom if her and Jaden could use the bathroom on the first floor to have a bath together. It was the only bathroom with a big bath tub, which also had jet so it kinda looked like a bathtub. Her mom accepted and also told her that she'll tell Sophie and Daniel, who got there before lunch, not to enter there. Isabella run upstairs after she thanked her mom to tell Jaden. "Hey babe" she said as she walked in her bedroom. The boy looked up from his phone and shot her a smile, immediately putting his phone down. "Hey" he said. "You are a little bit stressed the past days" she said walking up to him and the boy just nodded slowly looking down. "And I thought it would be a great idea if we had a bath together" she said making the boy smile and look up at her. "What? I mean yeah for sure! But where?" He asked. "In the bathroom downstairs" she said and his face dropped. "Yeah... But what if someone walks in?" He asked. "I told my mom that we're going to have a bath and she won't let anyone get there" she said and he sighed putting his head in his hands. "You told Elice that we're gonna have a bath together?!" He whined. "Um yeah what's wrong with that?" She said. "She'll probably think that I want to fuck you" he sighed and Isabella laughed. "She doesn't mind Jae, you know it. And I don't think that she'd mind even if I told her that I want to fuck you in the bathtub" she said and the boy smiled. "Okay perfect" he said pulling her closer by her waist. "So I can fuck you in the bathtub?" He whispered sending shivers down her spine. "I mean... If you want to" she whispered back and he smirked kissing her neck gently. "Okay but you have to go downstairs now... And I'll come later... So y'know no one sees us" she said and he nodded. "You've thought of everything" he said and she nodded standing up. "Yep yep so go now and don't ruin my plans" she said and he nodded laughing. "Okay okay I'm going" "Text me when I can come downstairs"