006

Hey y'all! Sorry for the late update, it was worth it 😏

"Hey do you wanna go for lunch? I'm hungry" I said to Jaden and he nodded.
"Okay, but I'm paying" he said.
"No!"
"Yesss"
"Nope. Not happening"
"Yes. Yes happening" he said and stood up. "Come on!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Jaden!" I screamed laughing. He carried me out of the apartment. He threw me in the passengers seat. I laughed and he got in the driver's seat and started driving. "I hate you" I said.
"Nah you love me, plus, you're hungry" he said and I nodded.
"Okay yeah go let's go get some food" I said and he pulled up to MacDonald's. We got out of the car and walked in the building. We sat on a table and he called the waitress as we already knew what we would order. The waitress came up to us and smiled at me.
"Hello to the lovely couple" she said and I laughed.
"We're actually best friends" I said and Jaden nodded slowly.
"Well, from the way he looks at you, not for long" she said and smiled as Jaden just stared at his hands.
"Uhm- I'll get a cheeseburger and big fries"
"Me too" Jaden said and I looked at him as he still looked away. What the fuck has gotten into him?
"Thank you" she said and walked off. I grabbed Jaden's hand making him look at me.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing?"
"Come on Jaden you're a terrible liar" I laughed and he smiled.
"It's nothing I was just thinking about what she said" he said.
"Who? The waitress?" I said and he nodded. "About us dating?" I asked and he nodded again looking down. He looked- I don't even know... Sad? Confused? In love? "Jaden do you want to tell me something?" I asked smiling slightly and he looked at me for a second before looking back down. He shook his head and shot me a smile. God I love that smile.
"Nope I'm fine, I was just thinking about it. It would be fun" he said smiling making all my bad thoughts go away. I nodded to what he said and smiled at the thought of us dating. It would be... I don't know... Perfect?
"Okay great" I said and the waitress came up to us. She left our food and winked at me pointing to Jaden. I gave her a confused look and she just smiled shaking her head.
"Enjoy your food" she said turning to Jaden too. Why does everyone think that me and Jaden are dating?
"Jaden?" I asked putting some fries in my mouth.
"Mhm?" He said taking a big bite from his burger.
"Why does everyone think that were dating?" I asked him and he struggled.
"I don't know, maybe because we're doing couple things... Like idk cuddling, forehead kisses... We go out for food all the time... We literally sleep on the same bed..." He said and I nodded looking down. "But I like it, our friendship is special and I don't want to ruin it just because other people don't like it. I enjoy our friendship and I feel like I'm myself when I'm with you" he said taking another bite. I nodded and smiled. God he's so cute and always says all those things about me... And how good he feels about me... This makes me feel so loved.
"Okay..." I simply said.
"Are you sure that it's okay? I mean- if you don't like it like this we could stop-"
"What?! Nooo! I love our friendship and we won't change it. Period" I said and she laughed.

"Hey do you want to go home now?" He asked dad we had finished our lunch a long time ago.
"Yes I'm tireeddd" I said and he called the waitress. She came over to us and he gave her the money. He stood up and I did so. He started walking to the car and I was about to follow him when the waitress stopped me.
"He really likes you, a lot" she said and I gave her a confused look.
"No he doesn't... We just friends" I said.
"I know baby but the way he looks at you is telling me how much he likes you" she said and patted my shoulder. "And you also like him... A lot" she said before walking away. Does Jaden like me? Nah... We just friends he can't just- like me. But what if I actually like him? I mean he's cute... And hot... But we're friends. But he loves me and cares about me and always makes me feel good... I feel
"Hey are you coming?" He asked and I nodded smiling. I run up to him and got in the car. He got in the driver's seat and smiled at me. He put his hand on my seat you know next to my head and looked back to park out. Okay but this is really hot. I stared at his clenched jawline as he looked behind. He then put his hand on my thigh and started driving. I somehow got butterflies with his actions. Wait- what if I like Jaden? I mean- I feel good around him... What if it's not just a friendship but I just haven't noticed?