046

The boy got out of bed once again. He hadn't slept in five days straight. He would just sleep for an hour and then wake up for four. He was very upset. The whole situation between him and Isabella killed him. He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't live without her. He couldn't do anything without her. He looked at the peacefully sleeping girl in the bed. He didn't want to leave her again but he also couldn't stay with her when he knows that he doesn't feel anything for her except for lust. He just wanted someone to get his anger out. But he decided that she wasn't the right person. No one was. He just had to talk to someone. But he wasn't strong enough to. He could only talk to her... But she was not there... She was not there to listen to him and let him cry in her arms.

He walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge. He looked through the selves and grabbed a bottle of beer that was there. He opened it and started drinking from it. "What are you doing here?" The girl groaned as she rubbed her eyes whole walking in the kitchen. He didn't answer, just glared at her and kept drinking. "You couldn't sleep again?" She asked. "Yeah" he answered coldly. "Come on... We can watch some movie" she said. "Mads, just leave me alone..." He said and she nodded looking down. "Alright... I'm sorry..." She sighed and walked back in the bedroom.

Jaden sighed and walked up to the couch. He was exhausted but also couldn't sleep. He wanted to see her, although it was impossible at 3 am. He just lay on the couch and kept drinking his beer. And that's how the rest of the night went...

"Hey, jae... Wake up..." Mads nudged softly the asleep boy. "It's 3 pm..." She mumbled. "Mhm fine" he groaned and sat up. The big headache made him remember how much he drunk the previous night. "Do you have any painkillers?" He asked and she nodded quickly before going to grab him one. He didn't feel like doing anything, again. He didn't want to see anybody.

Unfortunately, he noticed that he had three missed calls from Josh. He really didn't want to talk to him, but also didn't want to ignore him. "Hey dude" Josh said as he picked up the phone. "Hey... What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing's wrong..  we just thought that it would be nice if we went for lunch all together you know... And we want you there too..." He said and Jaden looked down sighing. "When you say 'all together'...?" He asked as he swallowed the pill that mads had brought him. "Uhh... Me, you, Bryce, Blake, Addison, Izzy, Anth-" "I don't want to come" he said. "What? Why?" Josh asked confused. "I don't want to see her dude" he groaned and lay back on the couch. "Oh come on Jaden. We're all like family. You can't just not come because she's gonna be there. Just ignore her if you don't want to talk to her... But we all miss you a lot..." He said and Jaden sighed. "Fine... What time?"

"Hey dude!" Josh said as he dabbed Jaden who walked in the restaurant. "Hey" he said smiling slightly. "Come on everybody wants to see you!" Josh said and walked up to the table where everybody was sat down. Jaden followed after him and everyone was excited about seeing him. Everyone walked up to him, hugged him, talked to him a little. "Jaden we missed you... Don't leave like that ever again..." Avani said. "I'm sorry I was just having a hard time..." He said and she nodded. "But some company wouldn't hurt, right? I mean... You don't have to leave again..." Bryce said. Jaden sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know Bryce... I really don't..." He groaned thinking about Mads. Yeah... He used her but... He couldn't just leave her... "Why not? Actually- where are you staying right now?" "At Mads'..." Jaden responded and Bryce raised his eyebrows. "Oh shit..." He chuckled. "So you guys are back together?" Addison asked confused. She knew that Jaden was not over Isabella... "No, no... We're not together... We're just..." "Fucking?" Blake asked. "Uh... Yes" Jaden sighed. "Woah" Bryce chuckled again. "Shut up!" Addison nudged him. "I mean- my man got what he needed, that's good I guess" he shrugged and Jaden sighed. "I did not get what I need..." Jaden mumbled. "Hey, don't be saaad" Avani said hugging him from the side. "Izzy is gonna be here soon... That's going to make you feel better right?" She smiled and Jaden sighed. "I think so-"