003

"Fuck yes" he moaned throwing his head back.
"For fucks sake Jaden can you at least be quiet?" I said and he nodded vigorously as he went faster.
"Mggghhhmm" he groaned and I rolled my eyes. This boy is not okay. "Fuck fuck fuck yes- ohhh" he moaned loudly and I looked at him in disgust.
"Jesus" I mumbled. He had stopped and his head was thrown back while he was taking big breaths.
"You should definitely try this" he said before standing up, making me turn my head 180° to the opposite side.
"Who were you jerking off to this time?"
"Riley" he said laughing.
"Good" I said.
"Are you mad?" He asked.
"W- what? About what?" I asked.
"I don't know you seem mad" he said as he walked in the bathroom.
"Nah I'm not mad!" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Hey some friends are throwing a party and I'm invited" he said. "Wanna come?"
"But I'm not invited" I said.
"I don't care if they don't let you in I'm not going" he said putting on his sweats smiling at me.
"You don't have to do that" I said.
"I want to, I'm not going at a party without my bestie" he said and laid down with me.
"Aww" I said and messed up his hair. "Why don't you go with Riley?" I said.
"Are you kidding me? I'm not leaving you to go there with her she's nothing compared to you" he said. "I'm not leaving my best friend to go out with a girl" he added.
"Ughh and the you say that I am the amazing one"
"Shut up" he said kissing my cheek.

We kept cuddling for the next three hours and then we decided to get ready for the party.
"What should I wear?" I asked him.
"I don't know but something that makes you looks hot, there will be lots of guys and girls there so it's your chance" he said.
"Yeah but I don't want to lose my virginity to a random dude from a party" I said.
"Neither do I" he said walking up to our closet. He opened it and looked through my clothes. "Uhhhh" he said still looking for something. "Ohh" he said pulling out a dress.
"Jaden that's too revealing" I said. "Like- look at it, all my back is out, you can clearly see my ass and my boobs are gonna pop out of that shit" I said.
"Come on I'm sure that you'll look hella good. Try it on" he said and I looked at him a little bit unsure. "Come on out it on and then you can try something else if you don't like it" he said and I smiled. I took the dress and started stripping as Jaden looked through his clothes to find something to wear I quickly took fi my shirt and replaced it with my bra, not wanting him to turn around and see me naked. I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I don't know if this is good enough... I look a little bit fat... But my ass looks good.

I saw Jaden smiling to me through the mirror and I smiled back.
"You look hot" he said coming closer to me. He was only in his underwear and I tried not waking too close to him so y'know my thighs wouldn't touch his dick. Ew ew ew.
"Thanks... I think that it makes me fat tho. I mean- look at my stomach it's just-"
"Are you fucking stupid? You're literally perfect. Your ass looks fine. Your boobs look fine. Your stomach looks COMPLETELY fine. You're perfect." He said and walked up to his closet.
"Thanks..." I said smiling. "But... Are you sure that I should wear it? I mean.... You can see my ass through this dress" I said.
"Yeah it's like the whole point" he said.
"But I don't want people to be looking at my ass" I said.
"Oh come on they will look at your boobs too-"
"Jaden!" I laughed.
"I'm just speaking of facts" he said I looked at the mirror again and stared at my body. I'm too far for this dress, I should wear some jeans. I mean look at my waste, and my shoulders, I look like a door. Jaden came up to me while buttoning his shirt and hugged me from behind. "Stop doing this to yourself, you look perfect. There is no reason for me to lie to you, I don't want to embarrass you in the party. If you didn't look good I would have said it" he said in my hear making me shiver. I started tearing up a little and I can tell he noticed.

He walked us up to the bed and sat me on his lap.
"Bell, look at me" he said and I did. I felt some tears down my cheeks. "Bubs listen to me, you look hella good. Your body is perfect okay?" He said and I nodded sniffling. He placed his hands on my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs. "I'll be with you all the time okay? If you want us to leave, you'll tell me, and if someone does something to you, I'll best him up okay?" He said making me laugh a little. He smiled at me and kissed my nose. "Okay come on you have to do your make up" he said to hype me up. "Let me put my jeans and I'm coming" he said letting em stand up.
"So now you can wear jeans?"
"I have no choice" he laughed and I walked in the bathroom. I started doing my make up and after some seconds Jaden walked in. He smiled at me and I smiled back while putting some lipstick on. He stared at me smiling the whole time making me nervous.