019

Mads got off me as we both heard my phone ringing. I looked at the ID. Bell💕. I sighed and took the phone in my hand. I was just looking at it thinking of what I should do. I suddenly saw Mads' finger running on my screen, swiping up the green button. I gave her a glare and she smiled. I out my phone near my ear.
"Hey" I said sighing.
"J- Jae please c- come back! We- we can talk this out! Please!" She cried. My heart broke hearing her crying.
"I might come later" I said coldly.
"Where are you?" She asked sniffling.
"At Mads'" I said and she paused.
"Oh- okay... Can you come over later... Please?" She asked and I nodded, forgetting that she couldn't see me.
"Okay okay, I'll come by later..." I said.
"Okay..." She said and I moved my phone away from my ear. "I love you..." I heard her say as I held my phone on the high if my chest. I just froze looking at the screen. She doesn't mean it like that. I just sighed and hung up.
"Why did you do that?!" Mads asked.
"Cause she doesn't mean it" I said. She just shook her head and I stood up. I put on my clothes and she smiled at me.
"Tell her how you feel Jaden, it will make it a lot better, believe me, it's girl tip" she said and I sad smiled.
"Thanks" I said and she nodded. I have her a kiss and walked out of her apartment.

I drove to mine and Bell's apartment. I opened the door and she immediately looked up at me. She was sitting on the couch crying. I walked in the living room and sat next to her. I opened my arms and she started crying in my chest. I hugged her and kissed her head.
"I- I'm so sorry- you- you were right I am a- t- terrible friend" she cried and I shook my head. I hugged her tighter.
"I was just angry don't worry" I said and held her in my hands.
"I cut off things with Jason..." She said and I looked down at her. I kinda felt nice but I didn't want to show it.
"What?! Why?"
"Because I don't want to be distant from you, your much more important" she said and I smiled.
"I don't have any problem with you and Jason being together," of course you do "I just don't want to lose you over that" I said and she smiled nodding.
"Okay... But for now I want to spend more time with you" she said and I nodded looking at the wall opposite from me. She climbed on top of me, with her legs on each of my sides and her head in my neck. "I'm sorry-" she said and her voice cracked as she started crying.
"It's okay, don't worry" I said rubbing her back. I out my head in her neck and started kissing it, so she would relax.
"I- I'm sorry I don't- I don't know why I did that" she cried and I hugged her tighter.
"Bell, please calm down, I said it's okay" I said and she shook her head.
"N- no it's not okay! I- I hurt you and- I did it in the worst way" she cried. I know, but I love you and I want to forgive you.
"It's okay Bell, don't worry... You did hurt me but we can forget about it" I said and she shook her head.
"I- I'm just- I'm so sorry" she said pulling away from the hug, finally looking at me. Our faces were extremely close. I looked down at her lips, and she looked at mine.
"Bell we shouldn't do this-"
"But I want it... And you want it too..."
"Yeah but I don't want it if it's not gonna last after..." I said and she shook her head wrapping her arms around my neck.
"And if it's gonna last?" She said. I didn't really know what to do. I want to kiss her, but I don't, but I also do-

She cut off my thought by connecting our lips. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips moved in sync. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. I wasn't thinking straight at the moment, I didn't even try to think if she just wanted to have sex with me or she wanted us to be together. I just felt it was right, so I did it. I started kissing her more roughly. I grabbed her ass and picked her up, walking in the bedroom. I pushed her against the bed and she moaned as I hovered over her. I'm so obsessed. I started kissing her again while taking off her leggings and panties. She moaned in the kiss and took off my sweatpants leaving me on my boxers. She pulled away from the kiss and got on top of me. She took off her hoodie and then her bra. I licked my lips and sat up. I cupped her breasts and started sucking on one of them but she pushed me back down. She smiled at me biting her lip and bend over my dick. Oh fuck- I've been waiting for this one (TURN IT UPPP). She slowly took off my boxers and looked at my dick. She took it in her hand and let a long string of saliva fall on my tip, making me suck in a breath. She started pumping me making me groan. Fuck just out it in your mouth already. She started playing with my balls while teasing me with her tongue.
"Fuck Bell just do it already-" I moaned and she started sucking around the tip, making me throw my head back. She immediately took my dick out of her mouth and smirked at me, making me groan. She got on top of me but I immediately pushed he down against the bed, placing my hand around her throat.
"Fuck me please" she moaned and I bit her lip. She groaned at the feeling and spread her legs. I licked my lips and lined my dick to her entrance. She moaned as my tip touched her. "Please Jaden, oh God" she moaned and I looked at her smirking. I looked back down and pushed inside her. "Oh God! Yes!" She moaned and my eyes rolled in the back of my head. I started thrusting inside her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I connected our lips as I started moving faster. She started moaning the kiss as she tagged on my hair. I moved my right hand away from her waist, going to her ass, then her inner thigh and, finally, lifting her leg over my shoulder. I started going deeper which made her whine. She pulled away from the kiss and threw her head back. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, oh God!" She moaned turning me on even more. I couldn't help but go faster.
"Fuck, Bell" I moaned and she moaned loudly. I felt her walls tighten around me, showing me that she was about to cum.
"Oh my god- Jaden!" She moaned and I started going deeper. I felt myself twitch inside her, which made my thrusts get sloppy. Her legs started shaking and her hands tagged on my hair and the bedsheets "Jaden! I'm gonna cum! Oh God!" She moaned and I nodded.
"Fuck, me too" I groaned. I felt her cum release around me, which made me cum too. She let out a high pitched scream and then giggled.
"Fuck" she moaned and I smiled collapsing down next to her.

I couldn't take the smile off my face. I looked over at her and she was already looking at me. I turned to the side and placed my hand on her cheek.
"I love you" I said and she smiled at me.
"Me too" she said and my smile dropped for a second, as the next one I put on a slight smile. She came closer to me and I held her in my hands. Does she actually love me? Or is she just playing with me again? She's not, right? "What are you telling Mads?"
"Shit" I said putting my head in my hands. "Fuck I didn't think of that"
"But, didn't you say that it was only sex?"
"I- I know it's just- she told me that she's sorry and she explained her feelings and I just asked her to try again being together" I said looking down.
"Oh-" she said looking away. "I told you not to do anything with her"
"She's a nice girl Bell, she apologized for being shitty to you" I said and her eyes went wide.
"Great..." She sighed. I shook my head.
"Nevermind I'll think about her later... You're the only thing I want to think of right now..." I said smiling down at her. She giggled hiding her face in my neck. She started kissing it and sucking on it. "Bell-" I chuckled as she slowly got on top of me. She kept kissing my neck. "Bell..." I said and grabbed her waist but she started grinding on me. I groaned and chuckled at her actions. She grabbed my dick and placed it close to her entrance. "Okay enough" I chuckled trying to push her away, but she stayed there. "You are not ready to be on top Bell... It's more-"
"I don't care, I want to" she said and I shook my head.
"No Bell-"
"Please Jaden let me just-"
"No Bell-" I was cut off by a loud moan, as she slipped herself on me.
"Oh God!" She moaned looking at what she was doing.
"Bell- fuck" I sighed not knowing what to say. She had only put the half of me inside her. "Bell you're not ready, I told you-"
"Shut up" she moaned slowly going lowering herself on me. She was going slowly as I held her waist, making sure that she wouldn't lose balance. "Fuck you're so big" she moaned and I groaned. After some seconds I felt her ass touching my balls (EW-). She moaned loudly and bent over me, her face standing above mine. "See, I did it" she giggled wrapping her arms around my neck. God this girl is crazy. She started lifting her ass up and then back down. "Oh my God" she whined as I grabbed her thighs, helping her to move. She pushed away from me and placed her hands behind her, on my thighs, helping her stand. She started bouncing up and down letting out very loud moans. "Oh God Jaden!" She moaned. Fuck her moans are just so fucking hot.
"Fuck Bell you're so good at this" I groaned as she started going faster, breathing more heavily.
"Oh my God Jaden" she moaned and started moving faster. I looked up at her as she bit her lip. I placed my thumb on her clit and started rubbing her, not taking my eyes off her face. Her eyes immediately rolled in the back and she started getting tired. I started thrusting inside her from below making her literally scream. "Oh God! Fuck Jaden I'm gonna cum!" She screamed and I smirked going faster. "Oh my-" I felt her cum release around me, which made me cum too, once again. She let herself fall on top of me, not caring to pull me out. I didn't mind tho.

She cuddled up to my neck and catching her breath.
"I can't feel my legs" she whined and I laughed.
"Come on you can stay here all night" I said and she shook her head.
"I know but it's annoying... They're shaking" she whined and I chuckled.
"Come on you liked it" I said and she nodded giggling.
"Now I understand why all those girls wanted to fuck you" she laughed and I looked down smiling.
"Yeah..." I said throwing my head back. This girl drives me crazy... Very very much crazy...