WHY NOT?

JENNIE'S POV

"W-we can't" as soon as she said my heart shattered and the smirk on my lips was placed into a frown. "B-but why?" I stuttered, I looked at her and she was avoiding my eye contact. "It's wrong Jennie, you're my boss" She said. "Then if you were mine you're not going to work as my secretary anymore." I said, I don't actually know but I've been soft when I'm with her and I'm not really like this. "I-i don't know, It's hard" she said looking down. "Why was it hard?" I asked desperately. "Maybe we should talk about this some other time, I'm not ready yet" She said as she walked away.

I really want to be with her and I guess she doesn't like me back, maybe because I'm not her type?

YOUR POV

I don't think being with her would be good. I always thini of what Sana told me about Jennie, I jeed to talk to her.

"Hey Sana"

[Y/n, Hello! How's vacation?]

"It's great"

[You sound sad, what happened?]

"Oh that's why I called you"

[Okay tell me what happened]

"Well you remember what you yold me about Jennie?"

[That don't fall fo- holy crap! Did you-]

"No Sana, it's not what I meant”

[Then what?]

"Earlier we went outiside together and then after that she told me something... S-she want to be with me"

[Holy moly! So what did you want me to say?]

"I reject her. Because of what you said and she's my boss, but I kinda feel bad for her."

[Oh you want to ask me,what is good for you?]

"Yes"

[I actually don't know Y/n. Maybe she changed for you? I guess you should try but it's your choice]

"*Sighed* thank you Sana"

[You're welcome, you can call me anytime]

We bid good bye to each other then we hanged up.

Should I try to be with Jennie?

"Hey Y/n..." Someone called me, I turned and saw Jennie. "H-hey, what's up?" I asked nervously because we just talk about us being together so it's really awkward.

"I just wanna ask if you want to taste what I cooked?" She asked nervously. "Y-yeah sure" I heard she's a great cooker. I followed her through the kitchen and I saw there was a beef and some ingredients on top of it and it looks delicious.

"Have a taste" she said and hand me a spoon, I slice the beef and put it on my spoon and put it on my mouth.

"Hmm... It's so delicious, you're a great cooker!" I said while munching. "Really? I'm glad you liked it, it's been a while since I cooked" she said while smiling at me. I smiled back at her and my eyes look towards her eyes down to her lips. F*ck she's so beautiful. Then I realized she was leaning towards my face looking at my lips, I don't know what I'm gonna do I just froze where I'm standing. Our lips was about to touched-

*Ring ring*

I cleared my throat and looked away. I stared at Jennie's phone at it's ringing and she picked it up.

Oh god we almost kiss!

-------------------------

JENNIE'S POV

Tomorrow I and Y/n's going back to work. Yeah our vacation has finished and I'll be attending meetings and it actually tiring and I'm getting lazy, I was just go8ng to my work to see Y/n, she's really beautiful and kind and she's ahard to get person.

But soon I'll get her...

TIME SKIP

I'm now back through my home and Y/n too, but on her house. I was just on my bed doing my night routine before I sleep. Then suddenly my phine rings, I didn't bother to check who's calling and immediately answer the call.

"Hello? This is Jennie speaking."

[Hi there baby!]

Of fuck...

A/N: AYOW GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :( I WAS JUST REALLY BUSY OF SCHOOLS FORGIVE ME.

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

PLEASE VOTE!