COMPETITION

YOUR POV

I woke up when I heard my alarm rings, I reached my phone to stop the ringing and sat on my bed, I saw Jisoo just woke up, I guess because of my alarm. When I was staring at her she looked back at me and was smiling and it was creepy.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked her and she laughed at me. "Are you excited?!" she yelled which cause me to jump a little. "stop yelling we're not the only one here, people can hear you outside the hallway" I said and she calms down. "how are you feeling, the event is going to start for an hours" she asked me. "I don't know actually" I shrugged and lay back down on my bed. "I hope there's no sabotaged will happen later" she mumbled but I was still able to hear.

"Yeah, I hope everyone will be nice to us." I agreed to her. "wait" she said and I felt her lay beside me on my bed. "you didn't tell me yesterday what happened to you 'breakfast'" she said and I looked at her. "it's fine, the food was good" I plainly said and she chuckled at me. "okay I'm going to be straight forward, you were Ms. Kim's secretary and there was a huge scandal when you left at her company, how did you get with her yesterday" 

"do I really have to tell you everything?" I asked rolling my eyes at her. "ofcourse! I want some tea girl" she nudge at me making me laugh slightly. "okay...uhm it was a little awkward, for me I don't know how does she feel, and it was fine because Ms. Park was there for me" I explained.

"You never tell me why'd you left at Kim's" she asked again and that's were I was stunned to move or speak. I was trying to forget everything but saying what happened in the past would make me feel better. 

"It's okay Y/n if you don't want to say it, I'm not forcing you too. I was just curious because you were the best secretary and you're also famous as Ms. Kim" she said making me laughed. "me? famous?" I said and she nodded while smiling. 

"but do you really want to know?" I asked unsurely if I would tell her. She immediately nodded.

"okay, so what happened wa-"

*RING RING*

I was cut off by my phone ringing, I picked it up and it was Rose calling. "sorry I'll tell you next time" I said to Jisoo and she nodded and she said that she was just going to bathroom.

"Ms. Park?"

[Good morning to you too Y/n]

"oh sorry good morning"

[did I woke you up?]

"No, no I was already awake"

[okay then I need you to get ready, and after you get ready meet me in the lobby alright?" 

[okay Ms. Park, I'll see you later]

[See you]

------------------------------------

I walk to the lobby and saw Rose sitting at bench waiting for me. Once she saw me she greets me and I greet her back, we then enter her van. 

"Where are we going?" I asked then the van drove away. "well I just gotta bring you somewhere before the competition starts" she said which made me even more confuse. Soon the van stops and we're here wherever this was. I walked out off the van and same as Rose.

And guess where we are! we're on the top of the mountain and I can see a very beautiful city. "wow these are beautiful" I said while admiring the view. "I'm glad you liked it" Rose said and I felt her stand beside me. "Why did you make me come here?" I asked and I look at her. "I just to get your mind off the competition for just a moment because you've been stressing a lot these past few days" she said while smiling at me which warms my heart.