CONTRACT

YOUR POV

The competition finished yesterday, I'm very glad I did great. Still I need to win, in that way I could pay back Rose for giving me this opportunity to represent and work for her company.

"Y/n did you hear the news?" Jisoo asked. "What news?" I replied. "The result will be release tomorrow and there are lots of good feedbacks from you!" she said while clapping. "Really? how did you know?" I asked again. "I was scrolling through twitter, here" she said and she hand me her phone.

Trends for you

2. Y/N Y/L/N

Wow I'm trending number 2?! "read the people's tweets!" Jisoo said, so I click it and...

Y/N Y/L/N, She's Jennie Kim's secretary right? ngl she was so good! 

Comments 906   Retweet 17,781

Y/N Y/L/N, my mouth was wide open every time she walks on the stage. I'm rooting for her to win!

Comments 932   Retweet  15 ,995

Ms. Jennie Kim, how could you let Y/N Y/L/N go?! look at her she's so freaking hot!

Comments 2,978   Retweet 15, 894

There was a lot of tweets and most of them questioned me about me being the secretary of Jennie, I forgot the media knows about me, of course, I was working for one of the most popular CEO. I hope there's no drama that's going to happen.

Also, I forgot all of us are going back to our house or whatever the others were living so I and Jisoo started to pack our things. 

"Well I'm gonna miss you girl, I hope we see each other again" Jisoo said while pouting. "We should change numbers so we still get to contact" I suggested and she took out her phone and we change numbers.

----------------------

I was waiting in the lobby because  Rose told me that she send someone to pick me up since she already left because she needs to do something.

"Y/n!" Someone called my name and I saw it was Seulgi.

"Seulgi! I haven't seen and talk to you for long" I said and gave her a hug. "Yeah, but I love your performance you were so great out there!" She said while smiling at me. "Thanks! are you the one who's going to pick me up?" I asked and she nodded. "Oh wait I gotta go to restroom just wait for me here alright?" she said and she walks off.

"You did great" I looked at the person and it was of course Jennie. "Thanks and so did Ms. Irene" I said politely, then I felt her sat beside me. "How are you?" she asked and I look at her confusingly. "I'm fine, why are you talking to me?" I replied causing her to laugh a little. "Just wanna know " she shrugged.

"Where do you live right now?" she asked again. "Why?" 

"I'm just curious" she replied. "I live far away, and you don't have to know where" I said clearly annoyed. "Okay... don't you have any question for me?" she said. "like what?" I said.

"Anything" I don't understand what she's doing right now. "Why are you here? you should go to Irene she's probably looking for you" I said not wanting to talk to her anymore. 

"You know you I haven't sign your contract at my company" 

"What contract?" I looked at her. "You, resigning. So you're still not supposed to work to anyone" she said and I don't know if she was smirking or what, but she was smiling. "Your parents already signed it" I said confidently but she just chuckled at me. 

"You work for me Y/n not my parents, I still need to sign the paper so you can literally leave my company"

"Then why don't you sign it?" I asked.