PROBLEMS

A/N: SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE A LONG TIME, I WAS JUST HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK BUT HERE I AM AGAIN. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS.

THIS IS WHAT WOULD I DESCRIBE AND INTERESTING CHAPTER ;)

(NOT SPELL CHECKED)

YOUR POV

Okay, I need to calm myself down. I didn't want to wake her and what if she realized who I was, or maybe she already knows since we were at the club and she was messing with me?

Also, I can't sleep beside her even though it's my bed. I decided to leave her in my room and went to the living room to sleep on the couch. Suddenly, I remember that Seulgi was still at the club surely hooking up with the girl I saw with her earlier. So I decided to message her.

Y/n: Hey, I went home. Have fun with that girl ;)

I turn off my phone and closed my eyes. 

I woke up feeling my head hurt a little, luckily I didn't drink too much so it wasn't so bad. My eyes widened when I remember Jennie was in my room, she was probably still asleep and she would have a hangover because of how much she drank yesterday night. 

I get up and went to make some breakfast for me and... for Jennie.  Never in my life I thought this would ever happen and here we are. I don't know what will I do and tell her, I don't even know how would I talk to her. She recently just got divorced and it's going to look so bad if people found out that she and I are together.

Once I finish making breakfast I went to my room. I saw Jennie was still asleep.

Do I wake her?

I jumped lightly when there was a notification on her phone that I placed beside my lamp desk when I laid her on my bed. I was just going to ignoring because it's bad snooping into other people's phone messages but it suddenly rang making me panic.  I look at the ID caller and it's her father. I didn't know what to do, but I was about to wake Jennie up when the call ended but her father keep on sending her message and I saw some of them. He's angry, like really angry.

I really need to wake her up or her father would murder her. I shake her lightly but she doesn't move a muscle so I tried doing it a little aggressively which made her groan. 

She opens her eyes and looks around. "What the- where am I?" she still hasn't noticed who I am. "I was at the club you were in yesterday night and you were so drunk so I took you home." She slowly gazes up at me, and her eyes widened. "Y/n?! OMG, what happened?" she sat on the bed.

 "Nothing happened between us if that's on your mind, I just thought dropping you into your place would be dangerous since you know..."

"Ugh, my head hurts" I  gave her the medicine and a glass of water and wait for her to finish drinking it. "Thank you"

"It's nothing. However, your phone was ringing like crazy and I saw it was your father. I guess you should call him."

"Oh shit, I'm literally dead" 

"Or before you leave maybe you should eat breakfast. I prepared one for you, maybe it'll help with your hangover" She was quiet for a second maybe thinking if she should accept my offer or not. "Yeah sure, thank you" 

We were both eating and it was kind of awkward. "Sorry for bothering you and making you take care of me while I was drunk" she broke the awkward silence. "It's okay, you almost kill the bartender last night because they weren't giving you another beer so I had to stop you" We burst out laughing. 

"OMG, that sounds crazy" she said between her laugh. I insisted to wash our dishes but she argue and basically, she won. She said that I'd helped her enough so that was a little thing for her to do.

"Thank you again Y/n, I owe you one" She bid her goodbye and left my house. It wasn't so bad at all. I thought we wouldn't talk or something but it was okay. 

JENNIE POV

I booked a cab. Once I arrived at the company I quickly went to my father's office. Before I open the door I ready myself for whatever is going to happen to me once I enter.

Once I enter the room my father meets my eyes which made me gulp.

"Close the door" He demand and I closed it. "What do you think you're doing?! I have been calling you 100 times and you won't pick up. Where were you?!" He was basically yelling at me making my ears hurt.

"I-I was drunk sorry..." That's all I could say.

"You still think of partying and getting drunk while the company you're supposed to be handling is now in a big scandal?!"

"Dad, can you please stop yelling. It wouldn't solve anything." I said and he was calmed which surprised me.

"I promise I will find a way to fix this." I said which made him chuckled. "I will give you 3 days, if you don't have a solution for this you will do as I say. Now leave"

I left his office and quickly went through mine and called Sana.

"Yes Jennie?" I told her to call me by my first name because she have been working for me for a long time so I treat her like a friend.

"What's happening?" She turned on her tablet and gave it to me. "Your divorce has been released by the press and it's going really wild"

I sighed as I saw there was a lot of people commenting how I cheated on Irene or I did something bad. There wasn't statement that Irene said anything about the divorce which I'm glad about. I wouldn't want to drag Y/n with this problem.

"I also need your opinion about solutions to this"

"Uhm right now I could only think of think of one thing, and that's you need to prevent this scandal to affect the company and that is to both of you and Irene make a statement that both of you are the one who made the decision and there's no any other reasons." That is a great idea, but I don't think I could ask Irene that.

YOUR POV

I was just chilling on the couch while watching TV when my phone rings.

"Seulgi, how are you?"

[Not good, OMG Y/n! Are you at your house?]

"Yeah, what's the problem are you alright?"

[No, a big NO! I will come there and tell you]

I didn't get to respond when she hanged up. What is wrong with her? She was literally panicking.

Soon there was a knock on my door and I quicklu opened it revealing Seulgi and she looks like a mess.

"Oh God, you look awful" I said and guide her to sit on the couch with me. "Tell me what happened" I said and she looks like she's gonna cry.

"I really fucked up Y/n, I'm gonna die." She was trembling and I took her hand to mine to calm her down. "Okay, deep breathe. Calm yourself first so you can talk to me properly" Soon she calmed down a little.

"Y-you know we were partying at the club last night... and we got separated" she said and I gave her a nod.

"And you know I had a one night stand... I was clearly drunk and so is the person I slept with. Then the day comes I woke up with her beside me, we were covered by the blankets"

"Then, what's the problem with that? Is she not great or are you?"

"No, not like that Y/n. I woke up and s-saw... I saw her face..." She looks so horrified and that made me worried.

"I-I slept with Irene"