NEW BOSS

YOUR POV

I'm staying at my place alone and I got no job for a week, I've been looking for a new job but I can't find anything. But I don't really regret leaving at Kim's company, and I don't think I could see Jennie anymore specially when she's going to be all over her soon to be wife. I don't really know if I'm over Jennie because I haven't really talk or see her since I left at my work, but that's okay because I don't plan seeing her again.

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone and it was Seulgi calling so I accepted it.

(Y= YOU S=SEULGI)

Y: hey Seulgi!

S: Hello Y/n, are busy right now?

Y: Not really, I'm so bored here actually.

S: Me too! but you know I really need to find a job.

Y: yeah same, what if we go out and search for a job?

S: That's great! sure.

Y: okay let's meet right now at *random park*

S: okay see you!

We hanged up and I went to take a quick shower and dressed a simple clothes then went through the park we were meeting at.

I was on the park now and I saw Seulgi waiting for me and sitting at the bench, I walked towards her. "Seulgi!" I called her and she looked at me giving me a hug. "It's nice to see you again Y/n" She said. "You too! should we go now?" I asked and she nodded and we left the park.

We were exploring the city for 2 hours and we still haven't find available job. "I'm so tired now" I sighed and stop walking. "Yeah me too" Seulgi said standing next to me. "Wait Y/n, there's company there look!" she said while pointing at a big building and it look so expensive. "Oh my god let's go!" I said as we run towards it and went inside. We walked through the counter. "Hi miss we were wondering if you have any available job here? anything." I said through the girl at the counter. "Let me check" she said and getting some papers. I hope this is it.

"Well actually I think so but there are no any vacant job written through this paper but it's not really updated so just give me both of your numbers and I'll ask my boss and if there is then I'll call you" she said and we gave her both of our numbers.

4 DAYS LATER

I've been waiting for days hoping that the counter girl calls me or Seulgi, I really need a job right now I'm broke as fuck.

I was watching TV and my phone rings, I look who was it and it's 'unknown' hmm who could it be. OMG maybe it's the counter girl!, I quickly accepted the call.

Y= YOU C=CALLER

Y: hello?

C= Hi is this Y/n?

Y: Yes, I am Y/n.

C= I have good news for you, we have a vacant job here and you can come and your other friend whenever you want but is only available for 5 days.

Y: Can we come like right now?

C: Yes you can, and I already contacted your friend so.

Y: okay thank you miss.

C: You're welcome.

Then I hanged up send Seulgi a text message.

Y/n: Seulgi! they called you right?

Seulgi: Yeah! You too?

Y/n: Yes, are you busy right now? I wanna come later.

Seulgi: Oh yeah sure, I have nothing to do either.

Y/n: okay I'll see you there.

I and Seulgi were in front of the company that we went looking for a job. "I'm getting nervous, I hope we can get this job." I said. "We got this Y/n okay?" Seulgi said cheering me up and I felt a little better so we proceed to enter the building. The worker told us to wait at the waiting area.

Minutes later she called Seulgi to be the first one to do the interview
Well we can't go there together. So I waited for her another minutes. I then saw her walking towards me. "How was it?" I asked getting excited. "It went great our boss accent was actually so sexy" She said and chuckled. "What is she look like?" I asked but then I was called to be the next. "Well I think you'll found out by yourself" she gives me a wink as I went through the office.

I entered the office and it was so modern, I look at the desk and I saw a girl definitely the CEO but I couldn't see her face because she was signing some papers, I cleared my throat to get her attention and then she looked up at me.

Damn she's gorgeous.

"Oh right sorry, you may take your seat" she said with an aussie accent.

I took a seat in front of her table and look at her while she was still writing something on the files around the table. As soon as she finish I fix myself and make sure I look presentable.

"So...your name's Y/n?" she asked politely. "Yes ma'am" I said while nodding and she giggles at me? what? "You can just call me Ms. Park or Ms. Roseanne" she said smiling at me, oh my god she's so kind and with that accent? I can literally melt right now. 

We started the interview and she was just asking for my backgrounds and any other things about me, she also asked me what are my skills. After that she smiles "You can wait tomorrow or the next next day and see if you get the job alright?" she said and I nodded. 

why every CEO looks so pretty? can't deny Jennie is so attractive. No stop thinking about her Y/n.

I walked went out of the office and I saw Seulgi waiting at me so a run to her. "So?" she asked with an excited expression. "She is so kind an you're right about her accent" I said still haven't forget how Ms. Park sound while talking to me earlier.

I hope I get the job!

A/N: HEY GUYS IT'S ME AGAIN, I JUST TOOK TO LONG TO PUBLISH THIS BECAUSE I STILL NEED TO EDIT SOME WORDS BUT HERE YOU GO!

YOU'RE GONNA LIKE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN SOME CHAPTERS SO STAY TUNED!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND THANKS FOR READING!

PLEASE VOTE!