WHO'S THAT?

YOUR POV

I woke up with my alarm ringing, I turned it off and quickly do my morning routine, I'm going to work now again. I hope everything goes right.

I arrived at the building and I was going to my desk when Sana bumped into me. "Y/n! I missed you so much!" She said and hugged me tight. "I missed you too!" I said hugging her back and we both pulled away. She eyed me uo and down an I gave her a confuse look.

"Wait why you don't have Ms. Kim drink?" As soon as she said that I widened my eyes. "oh shit I forgot to buy, is she here right now?" I asked feeling my self panicking. "Yeah she was at her office, you should buy her drink quickly and go to her office" She said and I nodded and quickly went to buy Jennie's drink.

Once I bought her drink I went straight towards her office. I was going to knock but then I heard her talking to someone on her phone. I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I was curious.

"Okay fine, please don't call me I'm busy" I heard Jennie said through the phone then she hunged up. I knocked on the door and she said 'come in' and I step inside the room and saw her looking at me.

 I knocked on the door and she said 'come in' and I step inside the room and saw her looking at me

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for you" she said. "Oh uhm I just bought your drink and there's a lot of people buying so.." nice lie Y/n.

"Hmmm,okay" she said then I put her drink on her desk and I just look at her. "Is something wrong?" She said looking at me with a confuse face. "Oh uhm nothing, can I ask you something?" I asked getting nervous. "Yeah sure what is it?" she asked not leaving her eyes on me. "Well uhm, I didn't mean to hear what you said earlier but I heard that you were talking to someone earlier." I said.
"I-it's just someone, nothing important" She stuttered. Why is she stuttering?

"Okay, I'll go back to my desk" I said she then nodded still sipping on her drink. i left her office and went towards my desk and sat on my chair. "Hey Y/n, did you hear the news?" Sana asked. "What news?" I asked looking up at her.
"Well the workers were talking about someone will come here and they are related to Ms. Kim. Do you have any idea who that is?" She said and I shake my head. "No maybe it's one of her family or something" I said and she just nodded.

"Does Jennie hands any work for you?" She asked. "Not yet, how about you?" I asked. "It's same! You know maybe we can go outside quickly, I'm sure you havem't get any breakfast" She said while smiling excitedly. "Okay, I'm just gonna go and tell Jennie" I said and was about to stand up but she pushed me back. "We're going to be quick, and she's busy" She said. "But what if she need m-"

"I'm sure she'll understand, come on we haven't hangout for a while" she pouted and I sighed. I can't refuse that pout on her face she looks so freakin' cute!

"Okay fine, let's go" I said and she put her arms around me as we walk towards the exit.

We arrived at some restaurant and we sat across to each other. She told me that it was her treat so we ordered and eat. "By the way I haven't forgot what you told me last time when you called me" she said making me look at her. "I don't wanna talk about it Sana, maybe I'll just ignore what I was thinking about her" I said. "Why don't you give it a chance, I mean Jennie is hot asf, and she's single right?" She said while smirking. "Well because she's my biss and there's rule that it's not allowed to date with your co-worker or boss" I said. "Well okay it's your choice, but don't be so hard on yourslef okay? You deserve to have someone that will love you until the end" she said while smiling.

"Maybe we should get back yeah?" I asked and she nodded, we lefr the restaurant and walk together back in the building.

"Who is she? She's so pretty"

"Is she Ms. Kim sister or something?"

Once we are inside the building we heard everyone talking about that girl, maybe the one that Sana's talking about earlier were her now.

"Y/n Ms. Kim was searching for you earlier you should go through her office" my co-worker said and I nodded.

"I'll go now Sana see you later" I said she nodded and smiled.

I was on my way through Jennie's office but then I heard that Jennie's with a girl on her office. I put my ear on the door, me thinking that it was locked or something I almost stumbled because the door went open, I look up and saw a girl on top of Jennie and their face were so near to each other, I felt a pang in my heart I don't know why.

"I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you" I said and lock the door and run away. I heard Jennie calling my name but I didn't turn, tears rolling down on my face and  I was outiside the building and was about to run again but someone hold my wrists, I turned and it was Jennie.

"Y-y/n, it's not what it looks like" she said catching jer breath. "No it's okay, I'm sorry to interrupt you" I said and was going to walk away but she pulled my wirsts making my body press into her and she hugged me. "Please let me explain" she beg, I never heard her begging, and why doea she need to explain, it's not like we're together. She can do whatever she wants.

She pulled away and drag me through the parking lot, I can't even move a bit because I don't know what is happening. She open the door on her car. "Get in" she said and my stupid self obey her. She went through the drivers seat and started the engine then drive the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked wiping the tears on my face. "Just wait" she said and her eyes are on the road, soon she stops the car and went out the car and I did the same too, we went on the elevator, I don't know where we are but we're in a building. The elevator stops and we walk out and we were on the rooftop. She face me making me look at her nervously.

"Y/n please let me explain" she said.

"Why'd you have to explain? I'm just your assistant right?" I said.

"You're not just an assistant to me, what I said the other day was true. I have feelings for you"

"And you have feelings for the other girl too?"

"No, look I like you so much Y/n, what you see it's not really what it looks like, I was pushing her away but she just don't stop whatever I do"

"What is she to you? Why did she kissed you?" I asked.

"Her parents and mine planned to get us married"

"W-we're engaged" she continue.

A/N: HOW WAS IT EVERYONE?

CHECK OUT MY YT CHANNEL ON MY BIO I MAKE BLACKPINK STORIES AND IMAGINES THERE TOO! (LINK ON MY BIO)

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

PLEASE VOTE!

"