PRACTICE DAY

YOUR POV

I woke up with someone shaking me. I tried to open my eyes slightly and saw it was Jisoo. "Y/n come on! You need to get ready they will be calling us soon." She said an I immediately get up on my bed and get ready.

As soon as I was finish I saw Jisoo already dressed. She has this cool fashion sense. "You look good" I said still in my robe. "Well you better get dressed because I'm sure we will be living in a few minutes."

I open my closet ready to choose what would I wear.

I didn't wear heels because I'm sure we would be practicing all day and my toes will hurt

I didn't wear heels because I'm sure we would be practicing all day and my toes will hurt. "Yes girl! You look good!" Jisoo said hyping me up and I laughed at her. Soon there was a knock on the door and Jisoo went to open it.

"It was one of the staff, we need to go through the stage now" she said so we fix ourself one last time and head over the stage.

There was a lot of girls and obviously they all look so good. "Don't you know anyone here?" I asked Jisoo and she shake her head no. "I don't this is my first time so..."

One of the staff said that we will be starting in a few minutes. Then suddenly I felt my phone vibrate so I took it and saw it's Ms. Park calling me.

"Hello Ms. Park"

[Hey Y/n, how are things there?]

"Uhm.. we were about to start in a few minutes"

[Okay, I just called to say that you can call me everytime if there's something wrong or anything alright?]

"Thank you Ms. Park"

[It's Rose, Y/n. Anyways I gotto let you get ready]

"Okay Ms. Pa- Rose bye"

I hanger up and saw Jisoo looking at me with a big smile on her face. "What are you smiling at?" I asked. "I kinda heard your conversation and Ms. Park is such a kind person, you're very lucky." She replied. "I know, she doesn't pressure me at all. She has been cheering me up whenever I'm loosing my confidence."

------------------

"Everyone we will call you by your name and you will come here so we can line you up" The guy said as we all nodded. They were calling every names until I was called so I came where he was and he lined me up. I'm kinda  a little sad because I don't have Jisoo with me anymore, and I couldn't start a conversation with some other girls here.

We start to walk through the stage but we're still lined up. They told us where would we go walk and take a pose, then we will repeat it again and again.

The staff said that we could take a 30 minute break since we have been practicing for 3 hours straight. I decided to go through the restroom to fix myself.

I was staring at the mirror and retouching my make up and fixing my clothes too.

Suddenly the door opened and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

It's Irene.

What is she doing here?! I was froze looking at her and she haven't notice me. She felt me staring at her so she look back at me too. She was also shock when she saw me. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" She asked still in shock.

Fuck what do I say? Should I saw I'm a model here too? She would probably laugh at me.

"Y/n, I was searc- oh hi Ms. sorry I gotta take her" Jisoo said and I sighed in relief. Then Jisoo dragged me out of the restroom.

"Oh my god you just saved me!" I said and she laughed at me. "Oh yeah everyone would freeze when they saw Ms. Irene"

"But what is she doing here?" I asked. "She's one of the compitetors"

"SHE'S WHAT?!"

---------------------

IRENE'S POV

When Y/n and that one girl left the restroom I quickly took my phone from my bag and calls Jennie. 

"Jen you're not gonna believe who I saw"

[and who is it?]

"It's Y/n! what is she doing here?"

[W-what? maybe it was just her look a like]

"No her friend calls her Y/n so she's literally her!"

[Maybe she's working there?]

'I don't know she doesn't look like one, she's wearing a nice outfit"

[fuck...We'll talk later okay. I gotta go]

I didn't get to say anything when she hanged up on me. Ugh! she's always like this.

I then leave the restroom, I still have time so I search where Y/n is, I hope I see her. I'm going to ask her a lot of questions.

ROSE'S POV

I was chilling at my office when the telephone on my desk rings, so I pick it up.

"This is Ms. Park, who's this?" 

[I'm going to ask you a simple question and you will answer it truthfully]

"Jennie? what are you even doing calling me?"

[What is Y/n doing at the practice day right now? don't even lie to me]

"Why are you being so aggressive, I don't know what you were talking about"

[If you're planning something to bring me down it's not gonna happen got it?]

She then hanged up the call. I laughed a little knowing she's worried and in shock. I don't wanna tell that Y/n's working with me. She might find a way and talk to Y/n and she might say something to her that will cause Y/n to completely lose her confidence. 

But I hope everything will be alright when the two of them met. Also I need to know what happen why did Y/n left her job. I'm sure there's something bad happened, Y/n can't just leave without a good reason because she has been working for Jennie for a long time and she's good at doing her job.

-----------------------------

YOUR POV

The practice was done and I was hiding all the time hoping Irene wouldn't see me. When we were allowed to leave I quickly went through I and Jisoo's room to call Ms. Park. 

[Y/n, is everything alright?]

"Uhm.. not really, but you know who Bae Joo-hyun or known as Irene?"

[Yeah, she's Jennie's partner why?]

"I-I saw her here and she's one of the models here"

[What? but she- she can't]

"She saw me and I guess she's the representative of Kim's"

Now it makes sense why Jennie called me.

This is going to be really bad...

A/N: AS I PROMISED! I'M TRYING MY BEST NOT TO MAKE THIS BOOK NOT BORING HAHA!

ANYWAYS I'M GOING TO UPLOAD THE NEXT PART WHEN THIS GOT 70 VOTES!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!

THANKS FOR READING!