SHOULD I RUN AWAY?

YOUR POV

I woke up with a headache, I remember Ms. Park arranged a celebration when the result came and I won. It was such a great feeling because I've never really imagined myself being a model. Also, Ms. Park said that I will be having a free day because I need to get ready for the next day and another day to come because there are a lot of TV shows who want me to guest on their show.

I was just eating my breakfast when my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

[Y/n?]

"Who's this?"

[It's Sana! OMG I haven't heard you for so long]

"Sana?! I missed you!"

[I've missed you too, It's been a while]

"Yeah you're right, how are you?"

[I'm fine, still working here at Kim's]

"Are you okay there? I'm sorry I left and not contacted you"

[It's okay I understand, and yeah I'm okay here]

"that's good to hear"

[anyways, how are you feeling about the wedding?]

"What wedding?"

[Jennie's, are you feeling okay]

"Yeah, it's fine. I should've not fallen in love with her"

[Are you going? or maybe just watch a little?]

"Where am I going and watch what?"

[Y/n I'm talking about the wedding]

"They haven't scheduled it yet"

[Oh God, you haven't heard?! now is their wedding! it's gonna happen in a few hours!]

"What?! I thought-"

[They planned it just yesterday after  the result came, they want to rush the wedding so the people would not think that they're affected by losing the competiton]

--------------------------------

"She's getting married right now!" I loudly said to Ms. Park and then I realise I just yelled at her. "OMG, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell" I apologize to her. "It's okay, and yeah I just found that out earlier." She said. Then there was a minute of silence and I felt her looking at me and so I looked back at her. "Why do you sound weird?" She asked making me confused. "What do you mean weird?" I asked back. "When you said she's getting married... you sound... I don't know, scared?" she said.

"What? I'm not I was just... I can't believe it" I said and sighed. "You're sure?" she asked again and I just nodded at her. "I don't think I believe you." she said walking around her office. "Why do you not?" I asked again. "Because you wouldn't react that way if you're over her?" she said while looking straight into my face.

"I'm over her"

She let out a short laugh and look at me as if I was crazy. "Look Y/n, you don't have to lie to me" she said as she kneel in front of me because I was seating on the seat in front of her desk. 

"you still have feelings for her aren't you?"

I stayed silent. I don't even know what to say. I'm confused about whether I am really over her or I'm just scared to admit that I'm not.

"I know you still do Y/n. So I guess you should prevent the marriage to happen"

------------------------------

JENNIE'S POV

My legs were shaking so bad, I'm already dressed and the marriage will happen in just a minute. "Jennie, you okay?" Sana asked as she put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.