IT'S COMING!

YOUR POV

"What's with you and Jennie Kim?" 

I guess this is is where I'm going to tell everything.

"S-sorry that I didn't tell everything about what happen when I left my job" I said and was feeling nervous that she might get mad at me. "I wasn't really ready to tell it and I don't even know that I and Jennie will meet each other again, I thought that I will be able to avoid her forever but here I am."

"It's okay Y/, I understand. I just need you to tell me everything because I'm sure Jennie will do something to scare you and wouldn't win." Ms. Park said with a soft tone making feel relieve knowing she's not mad at me. 

"As you know I was Jennie's secretary, she and I has this something going on. I-I fell in love with her... and she did too. We are both secretly dating or hanging out, we never really had a confirmation about our relationship. All of the sudden, Irene came through the company and that's were I know that she's engaged with her. So I tried to cut off things with her but she doesn't want too, I don't want to ruin her engagement so that's why I left" I explained to her, she stays quiet for seconds probably processing what I just said. "That's a lot, I'm sorry Y/n that happened to you." she says while rubbing my arms to comfort me.

"I guess now she's kinda mad at you for leaving her" she said and I nodded. "Yeah, she looks a bit different actually, I can see her cold attitude again" I sighed. I wish everything would be alright tomorrow. "You're not ready to talk to her am I right?" Ms. Park asked. "Yeah, I'm not even ready to see her. I just hope that I didn't fall for her, that's what my bestfriend said but I didn't listen to her." 

"Y/n, as I promise to you that you can call me every time you need me. So you don't have to worry I'll be here with you and I will make sure that Jennie would not make you uncomfortable or make you jealous." Ms. Park said and chuckle through her last words. "Jealous? why would she make me jealous and that's not gonna happen" I rolled my eyes. 

"So you don't like her anymore?"

Oh... I- I don't know, I guess?

"Yeah, I already moved on from her" I'm not really sure actually.

"Good" she said with a smile on her face and she stand up from her seat.

"Good? what's good?" I asked, what does she mean by that? "Oh nothing I just am glad to know" she said. "Oh, you should take a rest now. You don't have to worry about me I have my own room reservation here." she said and left my room. 

"Oh my- Ms. Park's here?!" Jisoo yelled making me jump. "Jisoo! you scared me!" I said while holding my hands on my chest. "You didn't tell me she's here!" she said still yelling. "Okay first stop yelling and second she just came here right now." I said.

"She's so tall and so beautiful"

(do you guys want Chaesoo end game? haha)

"Okay stop day dreaming about my boss okay?" I said and she was still smiling like crazy. 

------------------------------

I'm having a breakfast with Ms. Park into the canteen area.  "Ms. Park, I just want to say thank for being here I really appreciate it" I said and she gave me a smile. "It's just Rose to you and no problem, I don't want to make you uncomfortable about your job so I'm here and I'm going to help you" she said.

After we ate the speaker around the canteen said that the rehearsal is starting for 10 minutes, so I and Rose walk toward the backstage. 

"Hey I'm going to be sitting into the audience alright?" she said and I nodded and say 'thank you' then she walks out. I'm really glad she's not going too hard on me.

The rehearsal started and we continue to do everything we were told, walk here, pose here and smile through the camera then do it again and again until the producer was satisfied from our performance, we then told to get a 30 minute break so I search for Ms. Park through the audience seat but I couldn't see her.

"who are you searching at?" someone said behind me and I turn around seeing Jennie Kim. Why do I need to see her? "No one" I said and walk away but I can feel that she follows me. "trying to avoid me now huh?" she said annoying me. I stopped walking and face her. "What do you want Ms. Kim? are you looking for your wife?" I said clearly annoyed by her.

"Oh you sound jealous babygirl" she said giving me that smirk again. 

"Don't assume so much Ms. Kim, and if you'll excuse me I need to go now" I said and walks again, thankfully she didn't follow me anymore, so I continue to search where Ms. Park is. I was searching for her and I found her into the canteen eating some snacks. I went to her and said greet her.

"Ms. Park  I was searching for you" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh shorry I warsh bored" she said with her mouth full and I giggled at her. "what are you giggling at?" she said as she fully swallowed her food. "Nothing, you just look adorable right now" I said while smiling at her and she chuckled at me. "oh so we're flirting now?" she said while smirking. "w-what? I wasn't I just-" 

"I'm just kidding Y/n" she said and laughed at me. 

"ehem, Good afternoon guys" someone said and I look who was it and it was Irene and Jennie again. Oh what a great day!

"Hi, do you guys want something?" Ms. Park said and she goes back to her professional posture and attitude. "well since we have a free day tomorrow should we continue our hangout?" Irene said while smiling, I don't really know if she was just faking us. Ms. Park look at me probably asking if I was okay with that and I nodded lightly. I think everything will be fine because she's going to be there with me. "Sure let's just meet at the lobby at 8 if that's alright?" Ms. Park said and both Irene and Jennie nodded and they walk off.

"Are you sure you're really okay with that?" she asked me. "Yeah, I think so. There's nothing bad going to happen right?" I said and she nodded at me while smiling.

A/N: I'M BACK AGAIN SORRY FOR THE DELAY I JUST TOOK A BREAK AND RELAX A BIT BUT JUST TO WARN YOU THERE'S A LOT GOING TO HAPPEN INTO THE NEXT PART SO STAY TUNED.

GET THIS 40 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPLOAD

THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!