IT'S HAPPENING

A/N: HELLO GUYS LATE HAPPY NEW YEAR! I JUST TOOK A BREAK FOR SOCIAL MEDIAS AND SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS BUT I'M BACK! ANYWAYS THERE'S GOING TO BE A LITTLE DRAMA HERE ;)

ROSE'S POV

*RING RING*

"Uh- I will take this first Y/n, excuse me." I said as I stand up.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked through the phone. "Good day Ms. Park, this is the handler of this year's competition and we would like to inform you that we will be having a meeting with the CEO's in every company later." the girl on the phone said. "why now? shouldn't you guys inform us like 2 days before?" I asked. I was actually kind of tired because I was guiding Y/n for her practice. "Sorry about that Ms. Park  but don't you know that the competition was move and the practice and everything will start tomorrow?" My eyes widened at what she said. "Wait what?!" I asked a little too loud, causing Y/n to look at me. "Yes Ms. Park, do you want me to cancel your-" 

"No! I was just shock but yeah, I will come later" I said and I hanged up. "Ms. Park, is everything alright?" Y/n asked worriedly. "Y/n the competition was move and and you will be going there tomorrow to practice the event" as soon as I said that her eyes widened and her mouth open. "b-but I'm still not well-trained." she said and I can feel that she's panicking. "Y/n, trust me okay. You will be okay and I will make sure of that" I reassured her and she nodded but still in doubt.

"You can go home and take a rest, you did a great job earlier" I said cheering her up and she smiled at me. 

--------------------------------

I was waiting in the meeting room and there are also some of the CEO's here, the meeting will start in 10 minutes so there are still few people here. 

5 minutes later people are getting ready to start the meeting and of course look what I saw. 

Jennie Kim

We made an eye contact and she gave me a grin, there was a vacant sit beside me and yeah she sat there. "long time no see Rose" she said and the grin was still plastered on her face. "Yeah I heard you lost your secretary" I said making her look at me annoyed. "She's not really a lost through my company" she said and she was clenching her jaw. 

The meeting started and the people where just sharing their thoughts and explained us everything that will happen when the competition comes. 

A moment later the meeting was done and some of the people started to leave, I was about to go but I heard Jennie clearing her throat so I look at her. "I hope you're ready to lose...again" she said with a fakest smile. She has been my rival business and she always win against me, but I will make sure that's not going to happen again. "Don't celebrate to early" I said and she just chuckled at me.

"Do you wonder where is your ex secretary right now?" she doesn't know what's gonna happen when the competition comes. 

"Why do you keep on mentioning her name, she's the one who left so it's not my lost." she said while raising her eyebrow, I just realize something. Whenever I mention Y/n to her she always gets defensive and her tone gets a little mad.

"Okay, if you say so" I said while smirking and then I walked out.

YOUR POV 

I was back home and let myself fall through my bed. I was really worried for tomorrow, I'm sure there's going to be a lot of girls, talented and professional actually and I'm just a newbie. I hope I don't embarrass myself there and specially not to upset Ms. Park. She has been cheering me up always when I feel down and doubting myself that I don't belong to the other girls that I'm going to compete with. She's really kind to be a boss, I wonder why didn't I just work here instead of the Kim's.

But after everything that happen to me there I won't deny that I wasn't happy there because I was, not until a fall in love with my boss and played with my feelings. 

*NEXT DAY*

Ms. Park told me that I will have a service to me pick up at the place where I will be staying for a few days for the competition.

I arrived at the place and there was a lot of girls which are very attractive. I guess they are one of my competitors. I stand at the back because I felt so alone and I don't know anyone here. "Girls we will need to wait for 5 minutes or so and you can go to your rooms we will give you your keys later.

We waited for 5 minutes and someone speak up. "we will partner you guys up so you will not be alone through your room" some of the girls cheers quietly. I hope my roommate is not bad or something. 

I was lost in my thoughts and someone nudge  me. I look at who it is and it was a girl "Hey I'm your roommate, you were thinking so deep I guess you didn't heard" she said and girl she's so fucking pretty!

 I look at who it is and it was a girl "Hey I'm your roommate, you were thinking so deep I guess you didn't heard" she said and girl she's so fucking pretty!

"I'm Kim Jisoo, and you are?" she asked me "I-i'm Y/n" I said and shake her hands. "You're really pretty" she compliment and I blushed. "you're pretty too" I said and she smiled at me. "come on, let's go through our room" she said and we walked through our room.

Once we entered our room we fixed our things, our room was pretty big for us but it's comfortable. 

"So what company you're representing?" she asked as we sit on our own bed because there was two while facing each other. "It's Park's company" I said and her eyes widened. "Oh my god! that company is the 2nd biggest right?" she asked and I nodded. I asked what company she was representing and it was not familiar, she said because it's not that popular or something.

"Do you have any experience about modelling?" I asked her. "Uhm- not really, the company just hired me because they saw that I would be a great representative but I've been practicing." she said. 

"but what about you?" 

"Well yeah we're just the same" I told her the story that I'm not really applying to be a model but I was hired. "Well I wouldn't blame Ms. Park because you're really hot- oh I didn't mean to say that" she said and I laughed at her.

A/N: I WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT PART WHEN THIS GETS 100 COMMENTS ;)

THANKS FOR READING!

PLEASE VOTE!