YOU'RE MINE!

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up rubbing me eyes and stretch my arms as i sat up on my bed, i look through the the clock and it's 7 am.

Hmm i wonder if Y/n's awake...

I went towards the living room and i saw Y/n on her phone sitting on the couch, i walk towards her as she looked up to me and gave me a smile.

"Oh you're awake, i didn't want to wake you up because you're probably still tired" she said and i sat beside her.

"Well how'd you sleep?" i asked

"Well it's alright i guess?" she giggled.

"Why do you sound unsure?" i laughed as she blushed.

"nothing? i was just a little cold and i can't sleep without hugging my pillow" she said and i giggled at her. she's so cute.

"what about your blanket?" i asked.

"Well i have it all around my body but i really can't sleep without my other pillow" 

"Well you can just cuddle with me" i said hiding my smirk.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but only if you don't mind" i said and shrugged.

"Well then it's okay with me" she and smiled

"Well do you want to go outside? i'm lazy to cook something" she said 

"Are you asking me on a date?" i joked, giving her a smirk on my face.

"N-no, i was just i- i'm just hungry and i'm sure you are too" she stuttered causing me to laugh slightly.

"Okay if you say so" i chuckled as she rolled her eyes on me.

We started to get ready and dress and we went through my car.

"I should drive" she said.

"I can drive you know?"

"You're my boss and i need to-"

"I don't care Y/n, for now you should not treat me as your boss okay?"

"Then what will i do?"

"Just treat me as your wife" i said while smirking and walk towards the driver seat, i looked at her and she was frozen making me chuckled. "Come on baby, i'm hungry"

YOUR POV

Fuck, why did she have to say that? i don't know but i felt myself smiling when she said that.

When we arrived at the restaurant we find a seat and she called a waiter, we told our order and the waiter left.

"Are you okay babe?" she asked looking at me with concern

"i- uh... yeah i am fine." i stuttered why do i have to stutter.

"Hmm...okay"

As soon as the waiter came back he put our order on the table and when he put mine i saw there was a paper on it, i stared at him confused and he mouthed 'read it' so i did. I look at Jennie and she was raising her eyebrows while looking at the paper that the waiter gave me.

'Hi, you're so beautiful. are you single?'

Then the paper was snatched on my hand and i saw Jennie reading it.

"No she's already taken, so back the fuck off" she said glaring at the waiter.

"Well you're not the one that i'm asking" he said then looked at me smiling.

"I don't care" Jennie said and i look ate her weirdly, i mean the waiter is kinda attractive.

"Yes, i am single" i said then  the he said that i should right my number because he wanted to hangout someday with me so i did, he then said he will text me later and walk away.

I and Jennie started to eat and she was glaring at the window while eating and she's not even looking at me. I shrugged it off and when we're done, she continue to ignoring me making me annoyed at her.

"Jennie are you alright?" i asked then she look at me glaring.

"No i'm not"

"Why? did i do something wrong?"

"Why did you flirted with him?"

"No, i didn't"

"Yes you did, you told him that you're single and you gave him your fucking number" 

"I didn't flirt with him, i told him that i'm single because i am"

"No you're not"

"Yes i am, i already broke up with Lia an-"

"You're mine Y/n, you belong to me. Don't you dare text him back"

A/N' I DECIDED TO UPDATE SHORTLY, I'M SORRY IF THAT TOOK TO LONG, BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL WELL RIGHT NOW. I AM SICK, HOPEFULLY I GET WELL SOON SO I CAN UPDATE.

AND ALSO HOPEFULLY WE HAVE CHIRSTMAS BREAK SO I CAN UPDATE MY BOOKS :) IT'S JUST THEY SAID THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO HAVE CHIRSTMAS BREAK BECAUSE WE'RE AT HOME. 

ANYWAYS THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

PLEASE VOTE!