WHY ARE YOU HERE?

A/N: HEY GUYS IT'S BEEN SO LONG I JUST TOOK A LONG BREAK TO TAKE CARE OF MY MENTAL HEALTH. ALSO I WILL BE FINISHING THIS BOOK FIRST BEFORE I UPDATE MY OTHER BOOKS.

YOUR POV

As I opened Jennie's door I saw Lia. What is she doing here?

"Y/n?" I was cutted off my thoughts when Jennie calls my name. "Y-yeah right, I was just giving you this files" I said walking towards her desk and putting it on there. I quickly left and went out of the building.

I was so confuse why is Lia here. Then I felt someone was beside me I look who was it and it's Lia.

"Hey Y/n, it's been so long" she said while smiling. "Yeah, what are you doing here by the way?" i asked. "Well my uh friend was supposed to get her job interview here right now but she has an emergency so she asked if I can come here and tell Jennie." She explained. "Oh I thought you were going to work here" I laughed and she does too.

She cleared her throat and said "look Y/n, I am really sorry for hurting you, I know I'm stupidnfor doing that to you." She said looking straightly at my eyes. "Well I guess, I forgive you. It already happened so..." I said and there was silence for a few seconds. "So how are you and Jennie?" She asked making me look at her. "W-what about her?" I asked. "Well when we were together she has been flirting with you, are you guys a thing now?" She asked. "I- uh no we're not" I said looking down, I didn't notice that there were tears falling through my face. "Y/n, are you okay?" She asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine" giving her a fake smile.

"Are you sure? You know you can tell me everything" she said.

"That is actually the words you said when we first met" I laughed making her laugh too. Well I just got my heart broken that time and I was sitting outside somewhere and she suddenly came to me and asked if I'm okay. "Yeah, I remember."

"Look Y/n, if you want we can just eat somewhere and I could cheer you up" she said. "What about your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Well I broke up with him"

"Oh, what happened?" I asked. "Nothing I think that I don't really like him that much, specially when you found out I just lose interest in him" she said. "So shall we go?" She asked. I nodded, this what  I likee about Lia she was so kind and very positive. I agreed to what she asked because I could really use someone's company right now.

---------------------------

We're in a restaurant about 40 minutes eating and talking. It was actually feels nice to see Lia again even if she really hurt me in the past, but I'm glad she's here to cheer me up.

We were in the middle of talking when her phone rings, she picks it up.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Yeah I told them already"

"Really? Sure"

"Okay see you"

She then hungs up. "Are you meeting someone?" I asked. "Yeah it was my friend I was talking about earlier, she wanted to talk to me." She said. "So you're leaving now?" I asked. "No, she's going to come here." She said.

"Is she okay with me being here?" I asked. "Yeah it's fine" she said while smiling.

We waited for 10 minutes and her friend shows up.

She went towards us and hugged Lia greeting her 'hey' and looks at me.

"Hi, you're so pretty what's your name?" Her friend asked me.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n, and you're pretty too" well I wasn't kidding about it.

"Well thanks, I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi" she said giving me a hug which I accepted. (A/n: my bias, sorry continue😅)

"Are you two friends or something?" Seulgi asked. "Uhm she's my uh ex girlfriend." Lia said awkwardly. "Well you missed a jackpot Lia" Seulgi joked making me laugh.

"So are you the one who's going to be the new worker at Kim's?" i asked. "Yeah, Luckily they still accepted me even I didn't get to my job interview" she laughed. "That's nice, I work there too!" I said and her eyes light up. "Well I would love to see you every day" she winks at me making me blush.

"Stop flirting okay?" Lia said. "You're just jealous" Seulgi said making Lia eyes roll.

"It was really nice to meet you Y/n, I'll see you tomorrow" Seulgi said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "It was nice to meet you too" I said as her and Lia left. I decided to go home since I don't really have any work.

A/N: THERE'S GOING TO BE RIVAL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

JENNIE? & LIA? & SEULGI?

I'LL PUBLISH IT WHEN THIS GETS 30 COMMENTS.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE VOTE!