Comfort

JENNIE'S POV

Y/n still asleep as i woke up with her in my arms, she need my comfort so that's i'm doing, i hate that Lia hurt Y/n because of some stupid guy, but yeah they broke up and i have a chance now for Y/n but i wouldn't rush her, she's still hurt and haven't move on yet but i promise to my self that i will be here for Y/n.

She then started to move and move her head closer to my chest, my heart was beating so fast like it's going to explode, god Y/n what are you doing to me?

"are you awake Y/n?" i asked while her eyes still shut. 

She just hummed, as soon as she open her eyes it widened and pull out the hug.

"I-i'm sorry Jennie i didn't mean to uhh hug you like that"

"What? it's fine, you need comfort so i understand you don't have to worry"

"Oh uhmm okay,"

"do you want to go out?"

"is that the way you're asking me for a date?" she asked and i smirked.

"well if that's what you want then yeah it is"

"Jennie i-"

"yeah i'm just kidding, i just want you to get your mind off Lia and have fun and i'm here to help you get over her"

"you're my boss right?"

"Yes i am but that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to go out with my secretary" as i said that i saw her blushed and hide her face.

"okay then i'm going to take a shower"

"why don't we shower together? i mean to save water" i said as i winked at her.

"Oh yeah not gonna happen" she said as she shut the door.

I'll make it happen then.

YOUR POV

Jennie is still taking a shower and i'm done getting dress i just wore a simple shirt and pants, as i waited for her she then came out with towel around her body, i just stared at her. I'm not gonna lie she looks hot with towel around her and with her wet hair.

My boss is so attractive.

"you like what you see?" i got cutted of my thoughts when she speak and i look around as if i'm not checking her out earlier.

"uhmm, i'm not staring?"

"are you questioning me if you're staring? because i knew you are" she chuckeld 

"Let's just get ready so we can leave" i said and went through living room.

I admit that Jennie help me to forget about Lia, but i still need to know why is she cheating on me, we've been together for years and  just caught her does it mean that all of our memories is just a joke to her? was she just using me? why did she do this to me?

"Hey babe you're thinking about her again, you're supposed to get your mind off of her so i suggest you to think about me instead" Jennie suddenly said, she's really flirty towards me but i'm not gonna lie, i kinda like it.

"Okay i'm sorry"

"It's fine, are you ready now?"

"Yeah let's go"

I and Jennie are in her car and she's driving, she doesn't tell me where we going so i can drive us through there but no she's being stubborn i gave up.

"We're here" as soon as she said that i opened the car as she did the same and i look at the place we're in a fancy restaurant.

"Don't tell me we're eating in there"