TRAINING PART 2

ROSE POV

"Okay do it again" I said as Y/n tries her walk again. We've been practicing her walk because the competition will be next week and I want her to win. I know she's going to win. 

"that's great, but make it look more smooth and chin up a little" I said and she does what again. "Okay Y/n, you can have a break time for 20 minutes" I said and she nodded.

"Are you really sure about her Ms. Park?" Mr. Lee asked. "If you don't trust me it's your problem" I said, he's been getting on my nerves since the first time I introduce Y/n to my business partners. "I'm just concerned that the Kim's will be winning again, we've been putting all our best to win against them but they still win" he said. "I know what you mean Mr. Lee but you gotta trust me on this, I promise we will win"

---------------------------------

"Excuse me Ms. Park, can I talk to you?" Y/n said and I nodded. "What is it?" I asked. "do you think I'm ready?" she asked. "Yes of course, what makes you question that?" I think she's loosing her confidence again. "I just want to make sure everything is ready specially myself" she chuckled nervously. "You can request everything to me to make you feel less nervous" she looked at me with wide eyes. "r-really?" she asked and I nodded. "C-can I know the people I'm going to compete with?" she said. "Yeah but we need to go through my office" I said and told her to follow me.

"So here are the list of the companies that we're going to compete with" I said as I hand her the paper. "why are there no names of the models here?" she asked scanning the paper. "Well it's normal, we don't really release our models because it's a surprise" I said and I saw horror on her face. "Hey are you okay?" I asked as I put my hand into her shoulders. "I-I'm fine" she said and I told her to sit down.

"Why do you look so scared earlier?" I asked as soon as she calmed down. "you know Kim's?" she asked. "Oh- don't worry about it Y/n we're going to win over them." I said with confidence. "No it's not that" she sighed. "if it's because you worked there it's fine. You don't have to be scared about it." I said while rubbing her back to comfort her. She nodded and tries to calm down. 

I think there is something more about it, but I won't to force her. I will ask her about it when it's the right time and when I know that she's ready. 

YOUR POV

Why do I have to see her again? I can't quit now, I've been training for a whole week and if I just quit I won't have a job anymore. I guess I just have to deal with it.

After my break time, I continue my training again, walk there and here, spin here and there. After 3 hours Ms. Park said that we can continue my practice tomorrow because she want to talk to me. She said that she was in her office so I went there, I knocked on her office door as I heard her say 'come in' so I open the door and went inside. 

"Ms. Park?" I called her as she point to the chair so I can sit down. "Are you finished?" she asked and she has some files in her hand. "Yes, I will continue it tomorrow as what you've said," I said and she nodded.  "Well it's still early maybe you want to join me somewhere?" she asked me and I did not expect that. "a-are you sure Ms. Park ?" I asked back making her laugh a little. "Yes, I am Y/n. Come on!" she said as she stand up from her seat and takes my hand with her. Soon we were at a place that I'm not really familiar but it has a beautiful view, I can see the buildings and different street lights. 

"Wow this view is gorgeous" I said while admiring the surroundings. "I know, but Y/n I gotta tell you something" she said and I look at her nervously. "Okay what is it?" I asked trying to hide my nervousness. "I really admire you, I've been watching you ever since you were still working at Kim's and I can see how passionate you are to your job, then Jennie Kim wasted you like that." she said making me shy. "oh thank you Ms. Park" I said with my head down. "You don't have to call me that, you can just call me Rose or whatever you want." she said while smiling. "But I can't do that. You're still my boss and I need to respect you" 

"I know but you don't have too, you're more than just a model of my company. I'm treating you as my friend, maybe even close friend." I was shocked at what she just said, why is she so kind?

"why are you looking at me like that? you want us to be more than friends?" she said with a smirk on her face. "N-no, I'm just shocked that you treat me as a friend" I quickly responded as I don't want to embarrass myself. "hmm.. okay" she said and she turned her attention through the view. I looked at her side view and she's really pretty. She's more kind than Jennie, she cares about her employees so much. Wait Y/n stop thinking about Jennie.

"you okay?" I was cut off my thoughts as Rose asked me. "Yeah, of course" I said giving her a fakest smile. " you know Y/n, you can tell me what's bothering you, maybe I can help"

Should I tell her? I think I should...

"Ms. Park- I mean Rose you know why I quit at Kim-"

*RING RING*

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

THANKS FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE!