YOU DID WHAT?!

"I slept with Irene"

I waited for her to laugh but she didn't. "No, you did not" My mouth was open, I couldn't believe it! She and Jennie recently just divorced and there's another problem again. "I'm not in trouble, right? I mean we were both drunk" She said.

"Did she see you?" I asked and she nodded yes. We were silent for minutes, I didn't know what to say to her. 

"I saw Jennie at the club last night" She quickly turned her head to me. "OMG, did you sleep with her too?" 

"What? No,  I did not. I saw her drunk to the point that she almost killed the bartender for not giving her another drink but I stopped her. I decided to bring her here to my house but nothing happened."

"What if someone sees you? Then they might think that you were the reason why she and Irene got divorced."

"No, I don't think someone saw us" She chuckled at my response. "You don't think, so you're not sure."

ROSE'S POV

*2 DAYS LATER*

I was scrolling through my phone when suddenly a lot of notifications went up on my phone and my open computer. I got curious as notifications kept going.

"Jennie and Y/N were spotted leaving the bar together last night just after Jennie and Irene got divorced"

There were pictures posted of Y/n and Jennie and it looks really real. 

I decided to call Y/n to ask if it was true.

*ON THE PHONE*

[Hello?]

"Y/n, please tell me it wasn't true"

[What do you mean?]

"You haven't seen what's all over the internet?"

[No...uhm wait let me check...]

[What the hell?! It wasn't like that!]

"So it was true, you were with her?"

[Yes, but it just happened that we were in the same place. I saw her very drunk and alone so I decided to help her, that's all!]

"Y/n, I thought you were smarter than this. You shouldn't have done that, you know there's a high chance someone saw you and here we are right now"

[Look, I'm very sorry. I'll fix this, what can I do?]

"Don't let the public see you or don't go out of your house. I will think of something to come up with."

YOUR POV

"Fuck!" I yelled and threw my phone on the bed. "Oh wow, what happened?" Seulgi asked. She has been staying here at my place because she doesn't want anyone to see her.

"I and Jennie were all over the internet right now! They were just making up some story."

"I told you! That'd be a big problem Y/n, especially the both of you had something like this years ago."

"Thanks for making me feel worse" I sighed and sat on the bed.

After that my phone rang, I looked at who it was and it was of course... Jennie.

"Don't tell me you're going to answer that?" Seulgi said giving me a 'don't' look.

I let it ring and soon it stopped, but it rings again.

"Jennie, why are you calling?"

[I'm guessing you know what's happening]

"I should have been more careful"

[I'm sorry for this Y/n, it's all my fault]

"It's no ones, those people are just spreading some rumors."

[I will fix this Y/n.]

*A WEEK LATER*

"Y/n, I need you here in my office right now."

That's the first thing I saw when I opened my phone. It was Rosé.

*AT ROSÉ'S OFFICE*

"Y/n, take a seat. I already have some solution." Even if it's already been a week the rumor was still very much alive.

"Oh thank god, I felt like a prison in my own house."

"So what's the solution?" I continued. Then the office door opened revealing So Hee.

"So Hee, what are you doing here?"

"She's the solution I'm talking about" Rosé replied.

"Hi Y/n, it's nice to see you again" She greeted me and I did the same. "Did you know anything about this?" I asked her. "Well I've seen what's happening on the internet right now, I'm a bit hurt that people have forgotten we're together" She replied.

"That's why you're both going to public eye again." Rosé said.

JENNIE'S POV

I was on my bed and scrolling through my phone, my dad grounded me. I'm a grown woman so I don't know why is this still necessary.

I was scrolling through my Instagram when a post caught my attention...

xeesoxee

128,658 likes

128,658 likes

Let me clear things up for everyone, this girl is mine and mine only.

I had forgotten about this girl, she wanted to be the main character in this drama. I don't even know what Y/n saw in her.

I scrolled through the comments, and they were saying...

"Can't believe people forgot my fav couple!"

"Y'all, So Hee was just busy filming her next movie and you forgot her?"

"They're backkk!!"

Because of that, my notifications blew up. I saw that everyone was mentioning me through a news account.

"Actress/ Singer Han Soo Hee cleared up the rumor about her girlfriend Y/n having an affair with Jennie Kim.

Seems like people forgot that Y/n and So Hee were dating. So Hee has been on hiatus for her upcoming movie and now she's back in the public eye."

Then my father calls me on the phone. 

[You've seen it?]

"Yes Dad, can I just pretend nothing happened?"

[Our company has been damaged by what you did, so to fix it you need to do what I say.]

"What do you want now?"

[You need to talk to So Hee and pretend you guys are friends. Make the public believe that as Y/n and So Hee's dating, Y/n's just a friend, and nothing romantically is happening between the two of you.]

"That girl would not talk to me, and even if she did It would look like I'm kneeling for her to do something for me. I don't like her Dad."

[You can't do anything about it, you'll do it whether you like it or not.]

A/N: I'M BACK AS PROMISED!!