RIVAL?

YOUR POV

NEXT DAY

I'm on my way to work and were just buying Jennie's coffee. I was actually wondering why Jennie haven't replace me, I mean things have been awkward between us.

I bought her coffee and went through my work. I went on the counter and writing my name for attendance and quickly went through Jennie's office. I was on my way when I saw Seulgi.

"Hey Seugli! it's nice to see you again" I said and gave her a hug. "It's nice to see you too" she said. "Is your job interview done?" I asked. "Not really I was actually on my way to the CEO's office so..."

"Really? That's where I'm actually going right now, I gotta give this coffee to her" I said. "Well we should go there together" she said and I nodded and we both walk towards Jennie's office door and knock. We heard 'come in' so we opened the door and walked in.

"Uh.. here's your coffee" I said while handing it to her. "Thank you, who are you?" She asked Seulgi. "I'm the new client who's supposed to get a job interview yesterday but I got an emergency, I'm so sorry again." She said and I felt that our hands were holding each other, When did that happened?

I saw Jennie look at our hands "do you know each other?" Jennie asked. "Yeah we're friends" Seulgi said. "Friends huh?" Jennie asked sarcastically. "Well we should start your interview now." She said while rolling her eyes. "Yeah I'll leave you two to it"  I said and walked out of the office.

SEULGI'S POV

As soon as Y/n walked out I took a seat in front of Ms. Kim.

"Are you only friends?" She suddenly asked. "Y-yes Miss Kim" I stuttered, she looks so scary right now. "Why you're holding hands then?" She asked making me gulped. "Uhm it was just a friend thing Ms. Kim" I said. Is she supposed to asked about me not who my friend is?

She then started to ask me questions about work and what my skills is. I really hope I passed this job.

"Okay we're done" She said. "Thank you Ms. Kim" I said politely and was going to stand up. "How long are you friends with Y/n?" She asked again. "Uh we met yesterday because of my friend Lia who came here yesterday to tell you why I didn't come" I said. "How'd you meet?" She asked. "Uhm Lia and Y/n are hanging out in a restaurant and I didn't know she had company and I called Lia to meet with her and that's when I met Y/n"

"Okay you can go now, I'm going to call you once I've made my mind up" she said and I nodded and said thank you.

Why does she keep asking me about Y/n?

JENNIE'S POV

As Seulgi left my office I sighed. I hope she doesn't find it weird that I was asking about Y/n to her. I just felt my blood boil when I saw that they were holding hands when they came here at my office. I was cut off my thoughts when my office door opened.

"Hey baby how are you doing?" And that's Irene. She's really pretty but I don't really like her, she's not my type. Even if I force myself to like her I couldn't. She's not Y/n that's why.

"I just finished interviewing the new client" I said sitting comfortably. "How was it then?" she asked sitting at the chair in front of my desk. "I don't know" I actually think I shouldn't accept her, why? because I just think that Y/n and her would be flirting every day and I don't want that.

I decided to call my mom to tell her that I'm not going to accept the new client. 

(M= mom J= Jennie)

M= Jennie why'd you call?

J= Hey mom I just want to talk about the new client you want me to put here in our company