THIS IS BAD?

YOUR POV

I'm in the call with Ms. Park because I was nervous and scared to attend the next practice that will happen in just a few minutes. I don't want Irene to see me! I don't even wanna talk to her I don't what will I do.

[Calm down Y/n okay? everything will be fine just be cool when you see her]

"I-I don't think I could do it, I'm so scared right now. I'm shaking"

[You can do it Y/n, I'll be here for you just trust me, now get ready for later alright?]

'I- I will try Ms. Park"

------------------------------

"Y/n, can you explain why don't you want to  see Ms. Irene?" Jisoo asked while fixing her make up. "I'm still not ready, I'm sorry this was just a lot to take in" I said still nervous. "Okay I understand, but if you want to talk to me I'll be here" she said and I nodded.

Right now we're on the backstage getting ready for another rehearsal, lucky me I still haven't see Irene and her too. I'm wearing a cap to make sure she doesn't see me. Some of the girls here are probably thinking I'm crazy because I keep looking around like I'm hiding to someone, well I clearly am but whatever. 

The rehearsal starts and we keep on walking through the stage and repeating it again and again. Until the boss told us to take a quick break and I immediately run to some place that doesn't have many people. I was thinking on looking for Jisoo but Irene might see me and I don't want that.

I decided to buy some snacks because I was so hungry, I felt a little relieve seeing there's only few people here but I still need to hide. 

I'm on my way back through the backstage because I was eating outside the building and I was seating on the stairs. I think this is the place where I can breathe properly. Suddenly there was  a car stopped in front of the building and it was kinda close to me, but then a person walked out of the car and she seems familiar... I was staring at her and she stared back at me.

Oh god it's Jennie?!

My eyes widened and I couldn't move, we were staring at each other for seconds until I realized she's standing in front of me. 

"Y/n, seems like you're doing good" she said with a smile, I don't know if it's fake or something.

"Yeah, you too. Sorry I have to go" I excused myself and got up but then she holds my arm making me look back at her and stop. 

"Aren't you happy to see me?" she asked  and now I'm sure she's annoying me. "I have better things to do Jennie so if you may excuse me?" I said and tries to get off my arm off her but she held it tight. "I would like to catch up with you, I'll see you when the rehearsal's finished" she said then let go of my arm and walked in through the building. I didn't realize I was holding my breathe until I can't see her anymore.

JENNIE'S POV

So, she's really here, what is she even doing here? "Jennie!" Irene called me and gave me a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"I saw her just a minute ago" I told her and she looked at me "See! I was right it was her. Do you know what is she doing here?" she asked and I shake my head no. 

"Why did you come here anyways? I thought you were so busy you couldn't be here with me" she said with annoyed tone in her voice. "Look I don't want to start an argument and I changed my schedule so I can support you, that's what you want right?" I said and sit on the couch.

"Well you should come and see our rehearsal" she said. 

"fine" I sighed.

YOUR POV