NEW EXPERIENCE

JENNIE'S POV

"How are you and your soon-to-be wife?" Sana asked, she became my new secretary since Y/n left the company. I was devastated and Sana too, we became close even though she found out why Y/n left. "We're okay she was just busy arranging things," I said as I sipped my coffee. 

"You miss her right?" she asked me. "Who?" she chuckled at me. "Y/n" I looked at her and she was grinning at me. "I don't miss her, I don't even think about her" I said rolling my eyes at her. "Don't joke on me Jennie" she said. "I really don't, it was her choice to leave this damn company so I let her" I said and she look at me unbelievably. "You cried for so long when she left Jennie" she said. "Well, I moved on" I stand up through my seat. "If you see her again" she said as we left my office, I stop and looked at her. "I don't care okay? I need to focus on running this company and I'm getting married" I said and continue to walk again.

------------------------

"Ms. Kim we can start the photoshoot now" one of my employees said. "are they complete?" I asked as I take a seat beside the director. "Yes the models are here and the photographers are here too." I nod and they get ready to start the photoshoot.

The photographer handed me a copy of the photo he takes and I look each one of them. "All of them looks good" Sana said "it must be so hard for you to choose always" she continues. "That's why I became one of the successful CEO" I said while still looking carefully through each of the photos." 

"Do I have an appointment today?" I asked Sana and she looks at my schedules. "Yes you have some meetings to attend later after lunch" she said. "Cancel them" I said "I need to think more about these photos" I said putting all my attention through the photos again. " You can't do it after your meetings?" I shook my head no. "but why?" she asked again.

"I need to win against from Park's Agency"

-----------------------------

YOUR POV

I'm on my way through my job, I've decided to accept the offer that Ms. Park offered me. 

I arrived and quickly went through the counter. "Hello, I'm  Y/n,  is Ms. Park available?" I asked the girl. "Yes she's actually waiting for you, you can go ahead through her office" she said and I give her a smile and 'thank you' then walked through Ms. Park's office. 

I knocked through the door and I heard her say "come in!" so I opened the door and walk in front of her desk. "Y/n! I was waiting for come take a seat" she said happily and I smiled at her. "So how are you?" she asked as she put all her attention on me. "I'm great Ms. Park thanks for asking" I said and gave her a smile. "so what's up?" she asked, I can tell she knew why I'm here. "I...I'm accepting your offer" I said and I saw her face light up.  "Yes! I knew you would, okay let's talk about it now" she said excitedly which I find cute.

"So if you don't know every year we have this kind of competition for the best magazine sales and etc.  I have lots of models here but I think this role would really fit you." she said to me. "So it's like there is going to be lots of company that you're going to compete with?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, but don't worry I know we can win this" she said with so much confidence. 

"We are going to start tomorrow so you need to practice or learn the basics," She said and she stands up. "come on follow me" she said and I followed her. 

We're into a wide room and there were cameras lightings and everything on the side, I guess this is where they make photoshoots. "Why are we the only one here Ms. Park?" I asked. "I'm the one who's going to teach you," she said smiling at me.

"So you really don't have any experience with modeling?" she asked and I nodded "okay I need you to stand up straight," she said and I did what she said. "No not like that put your chest out and look up a little" she said putting her hand on my chin pushing it up a little. She looked at my posture and smile. "that's it you're doing good" she clapped. "You're not only going to be doing a photoshoot but you're going to be a runaway model Y/n" she said and I look at her wide eyes. "I-I need to like walk on the stage?" I stuttered.

"Don't worry Y/n I'll be here for you okay, trust me alright?"