ANOTHER JOB?

Y/N'S POV 

I was chilling while watching a movie and I felt my phone vibrate so I looked at it and there was a message, so I pick it up and clicked it.

"Good day! this is Park's Agency. We would like to tell you that you got the job, Congratulations! You are required to go here so we can discuss more your job"

OMG! Am I dreaming? this is such good news! wait I still need to contact Seulgi and ask her about it.

Y= Y/N   S=Seulgi

Y/n: Seulgi, did you get accepted?!

S: Yes! have you?

Y/N: Yes! Congratulations to both of us!

S: Congrats too Y/n, I guess we'll go later right?

Y/N: Yeah, I'll see you later there.

I then take a bath with a big smile on my face, thank god we got accepted, or else I would regret retiring my job at Kim's, well not really regret but I don't know where to find a job if I did not get accepted.

-------------------------------

I'm right here in Park's company, well I'm still waiting for someone to call me. I haven't really seen Seulgi since I arrived here, maybe she was already here before me.

"Y/N?" a girl called my name. "You can go inside Ms. Park's office" she smiled at me and I smiled back mumbling a 'thank you' as I go inside Ms. Park's office. I saw her sitting professionally at her seat, which was hot, to be honest, wait Y/n don't be like this! "Hello you're Y/N right?" she asked giving me a polite smile, I wish Jennie's like this when I was still working for her. "Yes, Ms. Park" I said and she reassured me to sit in front of her desk. "I was waiting for you" she said making me blush. "So, I've read your application form and it says, you were a secretary and assistant in your past job" she said while scanning my form. "If you would like to accept another job that I'm going to offer you" I was stunned to what she just said. "What do you mean Ms. Park?" I asked and she look straight at me. "As I said earlier you were a secretary/assistant in your job in the past so I'm offering you a different job."

"Uhm...what is it?" I said. I'm getting nervous because what if she offers me to be a janitor here? (I don't have any problem with janitors out there :) 

"Y/n? did hear what I said?" I shook my head " No sorry, I just zoned out for a second" she chuckled at me. "Well, I said if you would like to be one of the models in my company,"  she said as she leaned back to her seat with a confident smile plastered on her face.

"W-what?" I stuttered I did not expect this I thought- "When I first saw you I thought that you were so beautiful and as the CEO of this company I can see that you have the potential to be a model" She said. "Ms. Park thank you for the compliment but I don't really have an experience being a model. I don't want to embarrass your company and myself once I've become one of your models." she shakes her head not believing me. "Y/n, you should trust yourself and trust me, I wouldn't just pick anyone to be a model of this company without thinking about it carefully. It wouldn't hurt to try Y/n" she said giving me a smile. "I'm not rushing you about this, you can take some time to think about this and you can come back here whenever you want"

-----------------------------------

"Wait really?!" Seulgi yelled making me cover my ears. "why didn't you just accept it Y/n? it was such a good offer and I'm sure you would kill it!" she said and I sighed. "I'm just thinking that this is a big deal, it's like I'm going to represent the company" 

"Y/n just try it and see if you can do it, don't waste this opportunity Y/n" she said while rubbing my arms. 

Should I?

A/N: HEY GUYS I JUST GOT VACCINATED (1ST DOZE) AND MY ARM HURTS SO MUCH.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY THIS TIME?

I'M NOT REALLY ACTIVE IN WATTPAD BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON IN MY SCHOOL, BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE WHEN OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK STARTED SO I CAN HAVE A FREE TIME. AND THE OTHER CHAPTER WOULD BE EXCITING SO WAIT FOR IT ;)

STAY SAFE GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE VOTE!