a/n

hi! You may know me from me last dnf story all i want (unfortunately since writing this it as been discontinued- sorry!! D:) This new story has been brewing in my brain for MONTHS now and I'm sooo exited to be writing it :) I'm going to keep this brief so you can get on with the story, but here are a few things you should probably read first!

Please remember that this story is COMPLETELY fictional (although some events here and there may be based on real-life events). I, as a author completely understand that Dream and George are two real people and deserved to be treated as such. This fanfiction was created for the entertainment of the readers and nothing more. If it is ever brought to my attention that Dream and George are no longer comfortable with shipping/there are any issues with this fanfiction in particular- it will be edited/taken down immediately.

//CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNINGS//

As you may have seen in the tags, this story will contain some angst! I will not be stating at the beginning of chapters if there are any possible warnings/particular things to look out for in that chapter that may be triggering to some. Please read with caution!!

Some of the warnings this story may include are:

STRONG language

panic/anxiety attacks

topics/symptoms of emptiness/depression

STRONG implements of homophobia

STRONG implements of bullying

mentions/actions of verbal abuse

Thank you so much for reading!! I personally started conjuring this story in my mind as early as September 2020 and I'm SO happy to finally be writing it. Its been through so many changes/phases and I'm so beyond exited to finally delve into it. This story will be written around/feature one of my favorite songs (Dream by the Pied Pipers :) )and I've been listening to it for MONTHS thinking of this fic. I'm so beyond exited to see how this entire story pans out. enjoy! :)