Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: these characters are NOT mine:( all rights go to uncle Rick
I also do not own any of these images I use

~Katies POV~

"STOLLS!" I shouted, my voice echoing through the walls of the camp.

This morning I woke up with a head of green hair. Green hair! I was furious, but I tried maintianing my temper to determine the culprit(s). I came to the conclusion that the Stoll brothers did this, since they are children of Hermes, and the biggest pranksters in the camp.

I walked out of my cabin fuming. I guess I wasn't paying much attention, because of how angry I was and I just about walked right into Travis.

"Woah watch where your going there Katie kat." Travis said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Don't call me that, and how the Hades do I get this out of my hair!" I yelled at the two boys.

"The Aphrodite cabin might be able to help with that." Connor started. "But we have to go, see you later Katie kat!" Travis finished for him.

Uggg I swear I am going to kill them one of these days.

__________________________________

So there's the first chapter! It's just an introduction, and I am very enthusiastic about this story. I do apologise for the bad writing, this is my first story, but I hope you like it.