Chapter 21

I don't own anything

~Katies POV~

I spent most of my time in my cabin, I didn't go out to meals or my sessions.

Luckily my friend Myra from the Apollo cabin brought me strawberries and barbecue from dinner, most of which I didn't eat, and she also told people that I was sick.

If you think about it the sick thing really isn't a lie, just a different type of sick.

"Okay Katie you have been sulking in here for two days now, will you please tell me why?" Myra asked me.

I groaned as a response.

"Do you know how hard it is to keep Chiron and Will from bursting in here to check on you?"

I pulled the covers over my head.

"Uggg come on you need to get out of this cabin!" Myra said.

"No I don't want to."

"What was that?" She said pulling me out from the covers.

"I don't want to." I repeated.

"Well your going to have to!"

"Nooooo-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

I groaned and got back under the covers.

"Come in!" Myra shouted.

I expected it to be one of my siblings, instead it was Annabeth.

"Hey, I thought I should come to visit because well when you wouldn't let Will help I kind of expected this." She said.

Annabeth and I used to be great friends, and we still are but it got harder when she went on quests all the time, but she congratulated me when I got to go on my quest and we met up again when I came back.

I came out of my covers just enough to look at them.

"If it makes you feel any better Travis is doing pretty much the same." Annabeth spoke up again.

"Oh so this is about Travis?" Myra asked.

"I don't care about Travis!" I almost shouted, I wanted to yell at both of them but I didn't want anyone else to hear, it also had to do with the fact that I knew I wasn't angry at them.

I was angry at Travis.

They looked at me shocked, "Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you guys." I said quietly.

"Hey it's okay, we understand if you ever need to talk were both here." Myra said.

"Thanks but right now can I be alone for a bit, I would rather not shout at people who are trying to help me." I said it with a small smile but I actually did want to be alone for a bit so I could get ready to work in the fields.

"Of course." They both said before they left.

I took a shower changed and brushed my hair, and it actually felt kind of nice. I knew that it wasn't good for me being cooped up in my cabin but I definitely didn't need to see Travis.

When I got to the fields my siblings were all asking if I was feeling better, to which I responded that I still wasn't great.

I was almost finished when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Connor behind me.

Well it could have been worse, it could have been Travis.

"What do you want Connor?" I asked.

"To talk, alone."

I looked at my siblings and sighed. "Give me a couple minutes I'll be back."

I dragged him off to my cabin because it was empty and I knew for sure the Hermes cabin had Travis in it and I still wasn't ready to face him.

I closed the door and looked at him expectantly, but when he didn't talk I started to lose my patients.

"Okay well we're here what do you have to tell me."

He hesitated, "Look, I know Travis has done some pretty stupid stuff-"

I snorted. "That's an understatement."

"But seriously you guys need to work this out."

"What's there to work out? Do you even know what he did?" I asked.

His silence was answer enough.

"Okay fine maybe I don't know what he did, but I know my brother and he's an idiot. I'm sure he didn't even realize what he was doing." He said.

I let out a bitter laugh.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure he just didn't realize what he was doing. Suuuuure."

"Okay well just tell me what he did because he barley talks to anyone."

"Do you really want to know?" I asked.

"Yes! Just tell me already!" He responded.

"Yeah well I caught him kissing Drew Tanaka."

His eyes widened. "Really?" He asked quietly.

"Look Connor, I appreciate you trying to fix this but he was kissing another girl so I don't think we're getting back together anytime soon."

On that solemn note we both left the cabin and I returned to my siblings.
________________________________
Thank you all so much!