Chapter 24

I don't own anything
-----------------------------------
~Travis POV~

I'll admit I deserved that, but I honestly didn't even think she would stay long enough to let me explain.

I needed to find a way to show her that I really am sorry and still lov-like her.

While I was thinking all of this over there was a knock on the door to my room, Connor and I shared a separate room in the cabin because Chiron said both of us could be head councilor.

Connor never knocked so I thought it was one of my other siblings,

I opened the door to find not my siblings but Katie.

"Katie what are you doing here?" I asked kind of shocked. She seemed so done with me just a bit ago, which I definitely deserved but still why was she here?

"I will give you an actual chance to explain yourself, but if you blow it I'm not going to hear you out anymore." She replied sternly.

We sat down on my bed and asked where I should start.

"Well I realized that I wasn't listening to your story when you talked to me, soooo just please tell me honestly tell me what happened."

"Of course."

And so I told her the story of how Drew kissed me pinned my wrists and made me look bad, and I also told her about why I was talking to Drew even though I knew it wouldn't go over very well. She actually reacted better than I thought she would. Of course she was skeptical but it seemed that she believed me, for the most part.

But what she said was "Travis, I'm not gonna lie, I really really like you," she was on the verge of crying and honestly so was I. "but I can't keep letting you hurt me like this. I'm sorry Travis, I think you are telling the truth, but I just can't do this." She finished.

"Yeah, I deserve that." I whispered, I honestly didn't think she heard me but apparently she did.

"No you don't." She said. "You don't deserve to be hurt like this, but I don't either. That's why I have to do this, I'm really sorry."

She turned around and kissed my cheek, which just broke my heart even more.

I knew I was going to get her back, I had to I just didn't know how yet.

After she left I was brainstorming on how to win her back all night, I didn't make any progress for about a day, and then an idea hit me.

I wasn't for sure that it would work, but I was certain that it was worth a try. Oh boy this is either going to be my life, or the death of me, but I was going to win over Katie Gardiner.
_________________________________
Sorry short chapter and it took so long to get out, I think the next chapter will be the last one of this story or there will be one more but I will write other story's.

Thank you my lovely readers!!