Chapter 10

I do not own these characters all rights go to uncle Rick I also don't own these images
----------------------------------------------------
~Travis POV~

She just looked at me and walked back into the room like nothing happened. Was there a reason she did that? Did she like me? She probably didn't but then why did she kiss me? The whole thing left me with so many questions that I stayed on the balcony to think some things over, when someone took me out of my thoughts.

"Bro what's going on with you and Katie?" Connor asked me.

"What do you mean?"

He sighed, "Travis you very well know what I mean, stop acting like you don't."

"I hardly ever know what you mean, most the time you don't even make any sense."

"Bro your avoiding the question just answer me."

I stayed silent.

"Just talk to me." He said.

"About what?"

"Tell me what's going on with you and Katie!"

I knew what he meant I just didn't want to tell him what had happened.

"Nothing." I said simply.

"Oh yeah I definitely believe that, nothing happened when she came back in and you stayed out here and you asked her to talk. Yeah why would that have to do with anything."

"Well I think you're too sarcastic."

"Yeah? Well I think your avoiding the question."

"I-" I didn't have a come back so I just glared at him.

"That's what I thought." He said.

"Since I'm your twin-" "brother" I cut him off. "I'm a year older than you."

"Since I'm your brother, I think I should know what happened between you guys."

"Connor it doesn't concern you." I said.

"Oh? So something did happen?" He smirked at me.

"I never said that, but if something were to happen between Katie and I it would stay between us."

"Yeah, sure." He said sarcastically.

Yeah, that is my know it all, sarcastic, idiot brother for you.

"Just go back inside, I just want to think a few things over." I told him.

He raised his eyebrows at me but just said "Okay but don't stay up too late we need to get going again tommorow, we want to get back to camp as soon as we can."

Huh, I never knew that Connor could be responsible, I barley even know how to do that. I smiled at that thought, a real genuine smile, not just a smirk that make teachers and parents alike hate me. It felt odly nice to be thinking about things other than what was going to be our next prank and what cabin.

Then my mind wandered back to Katie, and the smile on my face instantly dropped and I got so confused all over again.

Why would she do that? I mean I found out that I had a crush on her but I still had no clue how she felt about me, I thought she hated me from all the pranks I've pulled on her and her cabin. It just felt so nice to have her fighting by my side or when she was passed out in my arms, even though she was unconscious it was still hard for me to think. Connor is right I should get some sleep or else I'll be the next one to pass out. Also I would probably accidentally stay up all night thinking about her. She's so amazing, I just really want to talk about what happened because I want to know why she did it, or if she liked it.