Chapter 8

I do not own these characters uncle Rick does I also do not own any images
------------------------------------------------
~Travis POV~

Katie passed out, I caught her before she fell to the ground. It all happened so quickly, at first Katie was rushing into the bush and the next she was growing vines and slicing a basilisk.

Connor and I tried feeding her some ambrosia, but she wouldn't wake up so we just got a different hotel room and let her sleep.

We got some food, and we also got some for Katie for when she woke up.

A while later Connor and I were talking and we heard Katie get up.

"Hey sleepyhead, finally up?" I smirked at her.

A blush rose to her face.

"Shut up." She said lazily.

Connor went to take a shower so I got up and sat by Katie.

"You know your power is pretty cool." I said.

"O-oh uh thanks." She said.

I smirked and moved closer to her.

"Travis, w-what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing. Wanna play 20 questions?"

"Uh yeah sure." She replied quickly.

"I'll start, when did you first find out about your power?" I asked.

"It was when I was really mad, wait it was because you pranked me, I was really angry and went to work in the strawberry fields and all the plants just started growing uncontrollably, but I haven't tried to control it until today. Okay my turn, did you get any special gift from your dad that your siblings didn't?"

"Well I didn't get a power from him but he gave me my sword, and the awesome ability to be sneaky."

And so we went back and forth with questions like that, until my 20th question...
___________________________
There's chapter 8! Sorry to leave you guys like that but the next chapter things should get better. Also thank you all sooooooo much for almost 100 reads on my story, I am thrilled and cannot thank you enough. Thank you!