Chapter 18

Everytime I have to say it I do not own anything
--------------------------------------------
~Travis POV~

"Katie Gardiner will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

I was almost sure she would say yes, but if she didn't my whole life would most definitely be over.

She kissed me,

"Of course I will." She responded.

I kissed her again, I loved that I could kiss her and it would be normal.

"Well what can I say, I knew that you always had the hots for me!" I said with a cocky grin.

"Oh shut up, I can't believe I even agreed to this."

The words should have been hurtful but she said it with a smile which somehow made it perfect.

Well I guess two can play at that game.

"Ah, Katie Kat, I am thoroughly offended! I will get you back for saying that."

Before she had a chance to make a witty comeback I started tickling her stomach.

"Tra-travis s-s-stop." She said, but it was kind of hard to tell because she was giggling uncontrollably, and out of breath.

"Hmm I might stop, if you admit that I'm hot and you've always been secretly in love with me."

"O-okay okay maybe y-your kind of a little hot-" she was cut off by another fit of laughter.

"Not good enough Katie baby."

"D-d-dont call me that!"

"Okay fine strawberry shortcake."

By know she knew I wasn't going to let her go If she didn't do what I said.

"Fine your r-really hot a-and I always liked y-you-" again more laughter. "-now let me go!"

I smirked at her but let her go.

She glared at me, "Thank you." She said.

"That's my job."

She rolled her eyes at me and left.

Then the worst thing possible happened.

Connor came out from behind the bushes. Hades, why did my brother have to be so annoying?

He just had to follow us because he felt like it.

I glared at him. "What do you want now?" I asked.

He put his hands up in defense, but he was still wearing his smirk, the one I've been told looks just like mine but honestly I don't see it.

"Hey just wanted to say I was right." He said calmly.

"Connor what are you talking about?"

"Oh, about you and Katie Kat of course."

I looked at him quizically, I still had absolutely no clue what he meant by that.

"You really don't know what I'm talking about?" He asked me.

"No clue, so how about you explain it to me." I said.

"Remember, we always pranked the Demeter cabin, other than the rare occasions I dragged you to the Aphrodite cabin or the Aries cabin. Also before we left for the quest you said you weren't scared, but I could see right through you. That's what I was talking about when I asked if you were nervous about going on a quest with her!" He replied.

The realization suddenly dawned on me, why did I not think of that?

But more importantly how in Hades did Connor notice my crush on Katie before I did?

"Oh please it was painfully obvious you had a crush on her.'' He said.

"You know I hate it when you voice what I'm thinking." I said back to him.

"Well I should have told you earlier maybe you would have stopped being such an idiot and open your eyes."

"It's a idiot." I smirked as I replied.

"Uh no it's not you can even ask Annabeth." He replied confidently.

"Wanna bet?"

"Oh yeah, whoever loses has to give the other 15 dracmas." He said.

"Deal." We shook hands then instantly ran back towards camp trying to trip each other along the way.

We finally made it to the Athena cabin and knocked on the door.

Malcolm, Annabeths brother answered it and shook his head.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked us.

Inside were people reading and studying maps, some were glaring out the door at me and Connor.

"We need an answer for something." I said before Connor could.

"Let me guess you guys made another bet." He didn't say it as a question he said it as a statement.

"Yep." Connor said nonchalantly.

Malcolm sighed, "What do you want."

"We need to know which is correct a or an." I said.

"Well both are technically correct but it depends on the sentence." He replied.

"What about say the sentence 'You are an idiot.' Or is it 'you are a idiot'? Connor asked.

He went back to his very large book.

"It's 'You are an idiot' because idiot starts with a vowel. Is that all?"

"Yeah that's it!" Connor said excitedly.

Just as Malcolm closed the door he said,
"Well you better pay up."

I groaned but gave him the dracmas.
_______________________________
Sorry I'm so sorry I know this chapter didn't have much Tratie in it but I just really wanted to add that last part as a way to tie the beginning to now.

As always thank you all so much for reading. There might be some typos in this chapter because I wanted to write but I am very tired, but it was definitely worth it.

Thank you all!