Chapter 11

I do not own these characters they are rightfully uncle Rick's. (I also do not own any art or images I use)

~Katies POV~

The next morning we were all ready to go again (well as ready as we are going to be). So far we have been pretty lucky with the monster attacks, I mean the basilisk and the crazy waitress that tried to poison me, (still don't exactly know what monster she was) but overall it could be worse. That probably just meant there will probably be more along the way, but we had to stay positive. I don't know exactly how long we walked for but it was a while so today we decided after we ate we would get a bus. We had enough money between my savings and what the Stolls "saved".

Connor said that he would pick up breakfast. I don't know if he was planning on stealing things but at this point I didn't even care.

Until I realized something, if Connor was going that means I would be alone with Travis. He probably planned this, I could tell he thought that something was up when Travis asked me to talk and I went inside while Travis stayed on the balcony. Oh gods, I really hope that Travis didn't tell him about the incident, if he did that means when we get back to camp everyone will know.

Okay it's fine, it's fine. We are all going to get ready for the day Connor will go get food and then we're hopefully going to almost be done with this quest.

Well we did get ready, and Connor did leave, but Travis didn't get that I don't really want to talk to him.

"Connors not here, so you wanna tell me why you did, that?"

I wouldn't look him in the eyes, I just wanted to pretend that nothing had ever happened.

"You really don't want to talk about it?"

"I thought I already told you that. I. Don't. Want. To. Talk. About. It." I said.

I wasn't lying, why can't he just get that through his head. There was already an unspoken agreement that we weren't going to say what happened, so why did we have to talk about it.

He gave me a look that told me he was up to something, oh no this won't be good.

He scooted closer to me. I had to fight a blush creeping on my cheeks.

"What are you gonna do Stoll, put slime in my hair? Or maybe-" I got cut off, in a very affective way too, by his lips slamming down on my own.

I gasped in surprise and he just used it to slid his tongue into my mouth. Then he pulled back, I looked at him shocked and red-faced.

All he said was "Do you want to talk about it now?"

Hades, that was his plan. He's just going to torcher me more than he already has, wait no, that is Aphrodite who was torchering me before, now it's both her and Travis.

I didn't know what to say so I just glared at him, but it wasn't intimidating because my face was a shade of scarlet and I still would not meet his eyes.

I think I know why he did that, so that I could know how it feels, also he just wanted to talk to me about what happened and I refused. Well I know that he didn't do that for real... But I wanted to be sure. I still wasn't going to let him win. Yes I know call me stubborn, I know it's true.

So, I just looked at him, in the eyes, and all I said was "no".

I went to the bathroom to try and get myself together, or at the very least away from Travis. My face was red, well that's not surprising.

I cleaned myself up the best I could and thank the gods too because I could hear the front door open, so that means either Connor is back or Travis went out.

I came out of the bathroom to find that Connor is back. That means we can get on the road soon, I really just want to be done with this quest.

We pretty much are in silence, but when we were finished we were all ready to go.

We got on a bus, we had to find which one would take us where we need to go (even though we didn't know exactly where we needed to go) but we got it, well we think that we got it. I guess we'll just have to find out.

I was very tired. I wasn't able to get a good night's sleep since this quest started, and the last thing that I remember was falling asleep on Travis's shoulder.
________________________________
Hi guys! Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out, but here it is. I hope you are enjoying the story and I hope all of you have a great day! Thank you for reading!