Chapter 2

Again I do not own these characters they still go to uncle Rick I also don't own any images I use

~Katies POV~

I tried scrubbing and washing my hair but only got some of the green dye out. I decided to stop for now and get dressed, I'll go to the Aphrodite cabin later today so they can help fix this.

Since I had already missed breakfast, I decided to go to my favorite place at camp, the strawberry fields.

After a couple hours of working and talking with my siblings a conch shell blew in the distance, signaling that it was time for lunch.

Before I got to the dining pavilion I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped. I quickly spun around only to find Travis Stoll behind me.

I groaned. "What do you want Stoll?"

"Just to talk to you."

"You are." I stated.

"Alone." He said.

I looked at my sister, Miranda and sighed. "Fine but this better be good Stoll."

We went to the canoe lake because no one else was there. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Just talk tell me what's going on."

"Are you telling me you brought me here just so you could ask that? Because if so I can tell you that someone dyed my hair green this morning and made me miss breakfast."

He gasped in mock dispare. "Really I have no idea who your talking about."

Then I realized something, uggg he just brought me out here to get me riled up. "Ok Stoll, I'm leaving because you just took me out here so you can make me mad."

I tried to leave but he just kept following me. What is his deal? When I got back to the dining pavilion he was still behind me.

I spun around again. "What do you want with me?"

Then we started bickering we were going back and forth saying things like "Why are you so annoying." And. "Because it's so fun to annoy you."

But of course, after a couple minutes of this happening Chiron stepped in.

"Okay you two need to learn to get along, if you don't learn to get along in the next couple weeks you both will get a month of kitchen duty, together. Understood?"

We both mumbled a "Yes Chiron" and went to go eat. I glared at Travis from the Demeter table, and he glared right back at me.

After we sacrificed some food to the gods and ate, I decided that I definitely needed to go to the Aphrodite cabin to get my hair fixed. I have been putting it off for as long as possible but I definitely did not like my green hair. So I had no choice but to go.
____________________________________
There's chapter 2 sorry I do promise the story will get better.