Chapter 5

I do not own these characters all rights go to uncle Rick I also don't own images
---------------------------------------------------------
~Travis POV~

This might be, difficult.

I mean I said I wanted to know Katie better, but this is not what I meant.

All we do is argue and we can't get along for the life of us.

Anyway I started packing, we are going to leave tomorrow after breakfast. It doesn't help that all we know is we have to go west. We don't know how far or how long, we just have to find out I guess.

Connor and I brought some extra money that we stole- I mean saved, yeah saved. We also brought extra clothes, food, ambrosia and nectar, ect.

Since we had to leave tomorrow I decided to get some extra training in, we have no clue what monsters we are going to encounter.

After a couple hours of training I definitely needed to get some sleep I needed to be rested for tomorrow. I might be nervous but I sure as Hades wasn't going to let anyone know about it.

(Time skip)

I woke up earlier than normal and double checked all of my stuff. Connor seemed to have noticed my change of attitude.

"Bro what's up?" Connor asked.

"It's nothing." I lied, as a child of Hermes I was pretty good a lying, but Connor could always see through me.

"Come on, I'm your brother tell me."

I sighed. "Okay fine, I'm just kind of nervous about this quest." I said.

"Are you sure? 'Cause that only seems like part of it."

"What are you talking about?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Are you seriously going to tell me that your not even a little bit nervous that your going on a quest with Katie Gardiner?"

I gave him a look that said 'what are you talking about'.

All he said was "Oh" and he smirked at me.

"What is that look for?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." He continued to smirk at me. What was going on in his mind?

Well anyway Argerus (A/N sorry I'm not sure how to spell it) drove us as far west as he could before he was needed back at camp. Before he left he gave us a thumbs up, it was actually kind of creepy because there are eyes on his hands, but I think it was him wishing us good luck.

"Okay, we need to go as far west as we can tonight but it's getting dark so we need a place to stay, we don't want to get in a fight with monsters after sun down." Katie said.

So we did, we walked west for another hour and thank goodness we found a hotel.

We got a room, Connor and I had plenty of money, the camp store is very useful.

"I'm going to bed." Connor said.

"Night." I said.

"Are you going to bed too?" Katie asked me.

"No, I think I'm going to stay up for a bit." That's when I realized I never really looked at Katie, she was gorgeous.  She had dark brown hair with green tips, (probably from our prank) and she had these stunning emerald green eyes. She didn't wear a ton of makeup either. She was just naturally beautiful. Stop staring she's going to notice.

"How about you get some sleep sunshine." I smirked at her. Her face started turning red but I wasn't sure if it was from anger or embarrassment.

"Don't call me that!" She snapped at me. It was so much fun to make her mad.

"Okay, sunshine." She glared at me, and I smirked back.
_________________________________
There's the fith chapter! I'm still excited about this story, and I hope you guys like it.