Chapter 22

I don't own anything
--------------------------------------
~Travis POV~

I was doing what I have been doing for the past two days, laying in bed staring at the ceiling and nothing else. I couldn't even bring myself to get some sleep. I was a wreck.

Connor stormed in and looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" He shouted at me.

I didn't respond, I knew he wouldn't believe me if I said I didn't mean to, or she kissed me to make me look bad so I didn't say anything at all.

"I'm assuming you talked to Katie?" I said after a long silence.

"Uh yeah! You have lots of explaining to do."

I turned away from him.

"Dude, you kissed Drew Tanaka, Drew Tanaka! Your ex! Why in Hades would you do something like that?" Connor said.

"Okay well first off you don't know the whole story." I mumbled.

"Oh well then please enlighten me."

So I did, I told him the whole story from the beginning to the end.

"Wow. You know you should really communicate with Katie so she knows what actually happened." He said like he was speaking to a three year old.

"Oh yeah, she'll definitely believe me and forgive me without thinking twice about it." I scoffed. "Like that will happen."

"Okay, well you could at least try. You know she was sitting around like you but when I talked to her she looked like she was in much better shape than you are now."

"I don't care I'm not leaving here yet." I said.

"Well you're gonna have to leave eventually. You should probably eat, you haven't eaten anything!"

"I'm not hungry."

"Bull." He stated bluntly.

"Your not going to make me eat, Connor."

"Uggg you're too stubborn. I'm leaving but I will get you out of this cabin so you can fix the mess you made."

"Mhm good luck with that." I said. Then he left me alone to go back to sulking.

I took out my journal that I kept under my mattress and decided to draw to take my mind off things. Sometimes it came out as random scribbles and sometimes there were realistic and beautiful.

I just let my pen go wherever it wanted as always, then I looked at the result.

I groaned, this was supposed to take my mind off of things. Instead I looked and there was a scarily accurate drawing of Katie Gardiner.

This was going to be a long time.

After a ton of whining begging arguing and fighting I finally gave in to Connor and went out to the dining pavilion to eat.

Although I didn't eat much, mostly just picking at my food and being an overall wreck.

But I did it to make Connor happy and I could tell he was worried about me, it's just hard when I don't want to do anything other than sit around think about how stupid I am and just feel generally sorry for myself.

That's how a couple more days went, me occasionally going to meals but mostly just sitting around. I will say I got a bit better, now I can sleep, not very well but sleep none the less. Sometimes Connor would suggest a prank but I would just tell him to do it without me, but he never did.

Even though I just sat around for probably about a week I was still great full for Connor being there for me even if I didn't want to do anything.
____________________________________
I know I know, this chapter sucked and I'm sorry.

Thank you all so much for getting this story over 1000 reads! I really do appreciate it!