Chapter 9

I don't own these characters they belong to uncle Rick I also do not own any images I use

~Katies POV~

It was all fun and we were messing with each other, until his 20th question.

"Who do you like Katie? Like as more than a friend."

I blushed and looked away. What do I say to him?

He lifted my chin up so I had to look in his eyes, oh gods his eyes. I was still blushing profoundly.

Before I could think any better of myself I looked up and kissed him. He hesitated at first but then kissed back. I realized what I was doing, holy Hades I was actually kissing Travis Stoll, my enemy the one who pranked me almost every single day.

I quickly pulled back and looked at him. I wanted to know what he thought about it but I couldn't stand it.

"I-I have to go." I said and quickly ran out the door.

Gods what mess have I got myself into. I mean I did have a crush on him but I didn't know how he felt about me, heck, for the longest time I didn't even know how I felt about him but earlier while he was fighting by my side I felt complete, like, like I didn't need anyone else just him. That was when I figured out I had a crush on him. It didn't make sense at all, we hated each other, at least that's what I thought.

My lips still felt tingly, dang it! Why did he have to be so-so uggg. I had no clue what I was going to do, I had to finish this quest, with Travis. Why was Aphrodite so against me.

Just thinking about the situation made me confused. Did he like it? Did he like me? He probably didn't but then why did he kiss back?

I really had no clue what to do so I just decided to go back into the hotel room. Connor was out of the shower so thank the gods it wasn't just me and Travis again.

I thinly smiled at the two boys trying my best to hide the rising blush on my cheeks from seeing Travis.

"Katie can we talk?" Travis asked me.

I looked him in the eyes, those gorgeous eyes.

"Sure." I said.

We stepped onto the balcony and closed the door so that Connor couldn't hear, but knowing him he was probably evesdroping.

"So?" He said to me.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about but I definitely did not want to talk about it. I shifted uncomfortably.

He sighed. "Katie you know we have to talk about this eventually."

"No we really don't."

"C'mon you really don't want to talk about, what happened?"

"No I really don't want to talk about it." I replied.

"Katie are you going to tell me there wasn't a real reason for you- what you did?"

"Travis I really am not having this conversation right now."

"Then when are we going to have this conversation because it needs to happen eventually and you know it."

"No it doesn't, I-Im going back inside."

I tried to leave but he pulled my arm. There were tears forming in my eyes but I told myself that I was not going to cry in front of Travis Stoll.

"I-Im going inside." I repeated.

"Katie wait." He said.

"What?"

"Are we actually going to pretend that this never happened?"

All I did was look at him, and then I went back inside the hotel room.
____________________________________
Oh snap things just got real I'm sorry for not updating as often but I do have school. Thank you all so much for 100 reads!