19: sigh

Ayumu was in the middle of the class when her homeroom teacher suddenly appeared at her classroom's door, pausing the on going class.

    "Miya Ayumu, I need you to come with me." Her homeroom teacher said, earning Ayumu's confusion expresion face. She stood up from her seat and like it was her habit, she turned towards Riseki's direction who happened to sit a few seats away at the back. Riseki shook his head but the sudden call from the homeroom teacher upon Ayumu, he shared the worriedness.

    Ayumu bowed slightly towards the teacher who was teaching them and followed her homeroom teacher after that, leaving the classroom. During the walk with her teacher, she said nothing even she was confuse and curious to the point her brain was going to explode.

    "I heard you were getting yourself into fight with your second year senpais." The teacher said and from that, she just simply could connect the dots. She wasn't answering with words but with nodding instead. So, her homeroom teacher wanted to talk about that? But out of time, while it needed to be happen in the middle of class?

    "The school already call your parents. Your senpais' parents seem not going to go easy with it. So, we are going to solve everything with the parents, your senpais and the headmaster."

     Listen to that, Ayumu took a deep breath as her eyes fluttered closed for a brief second. Her hand by her side instantly balled into fist, holding all the emotions inside. She was mad, angry, sad and surprise of course. This was her first time, that she needed her parents to come for her discipline case. Back in her junior high, no matter how many time she was into fight, she somehow could escape from it. Ayumu would not beat some asses because she thought it was fun tho. . .as long as no one testing her nerve or be on her way, she was fine.

     Those jerks

___

      "Shinsuke." Aran marched towards Kita's seat without taking so much attention from Kita's other classmate. Good thing, there no teacher inside the class. Kita looked up at him from the book he had his eyes on for awhile already. Before Aran could say a word, Omimi and Akagi suddenly joined themㅡand like how Aran was, both Akagi and Omimi were in rushing state as if they were running from something or someone.

     "What's wrong with ya?" He questioned up.
     "Ayumu." The three of them; Aran, Akagi and Omimi said in unsion.
     "What with her?"
     "Her parents here." Akagi said, trying to catch up his breath.
     "So?"
     "I think it because of the fight she got herself into." Aran added.

     Kita instantly turned out silence for now.

     "And coach also in need for this situation. So, he with the headmaster now." Omimi said. "If Ayumu doesn't get a good result from that, she might be disqualiffied from being our managerㅡ"

    Kita immediately stood up, startling his three friends.

    "Does Atsumu and Osamu know?" He asked.
    "We don't know. But they could happen to know it now. People are starting to talk about it already." Akagi answered. Kita suddenly had no word to say neither his brain functioning. Yet, his feet by their own accord dragged himself out from the class.

    "Don't tell the twin anything about it. Let them know by their own!" Kita exclaimed as he found himself was running on the hallway.
   "Where are ya going Shinsuke?!" Omimi shouted?
    "Headmaster office!"