31: getting back pt.2

"Morning, Yumu!" Atsumu and Osamu greeted her, as they saw she was walking down from the stair. The three of them just finished their morning shower as well as their tower were hanging over their neck and on shoulder for Aran. So did Ayumu herself; with white towel hung over shoulder, her brothers could tell Ayumu just finished shower. Her long hair also was in a messy bun. Her face was flushed red as she smiled back towards her brothers. Aran stood beside her brothers with a small smile and he rose up his hand.

     "Morning Yumu." Aran smiled.
     "Morning, nii-chan. Morning Aran-kun." She strode down the stairs and instantly hugged both brothers, snuggled her face against their chest.
     " Ya sure clingy as ever, Yumu." Aran said, tease was thick over his morning voice.

     With arms still around Atsumu and Osamu, she turned to look at Aran and said; " I only have two brothers. How can I not be one."

     Atsumu jutted his lower lips out, amazed with Ayumu's remark whilst Osamu, softly smiled at her as he caressed her head. That was the time, Atsumu and Osamu realised about something. As if their mind clicked in the same time, both locked each other eyes.

     Yumu doesn't feel distant anymore!

     "That make sense." Aran concluded which made Ayumu grinned wide to her ears. Then, Ayumu took a step back, loosened her arms around her brothers. Both brothers somehow still in daze. They wanted to ask so many thing right now.

     Ya and Kita-san are okay now?
     When did ya talk to him?
     How it's going?
     Ya don't kill him 'ighte? Neither other way round?

     But, none the question was out from their lips. Ayumu looked at her brothers in confusion since they suddenly grew silence which was odd of them. Ayumu put her hand on her hip, shifting her weight to other side and another hand held her towel over her shoulder.

     "What's wrong with ya? I already shower okay. Can't you see my fresh out of shower face?" Ayumu snickered out. "Or, ya two are the one who not shower yet? We have practice soon!"

     Pushing both brothers even Aran got dragged into the situation too, she said; "Better hurry up before the schedule start for god sake. I'm not going to endure ya not showering but practicing game later."

     "Why I'm into this too? I already showered. I have my towel with me. Can't ya see?." Aran complained, showing her, his towel on his shoulder.
     "So, did we!" Atsumu and Osamu protested. Ayumu for real didn't noticed about it just now, until they showed her their towel. Since, the brothers put their weight on their feet and Ayumu could not push them further, they stopped right there and turned around towards Ayumu

     "Then, why ya look so stun just now? I smell nice didn't I?" She rose one of her brows, question her brothers. Aran didn't understood what she was talking about but he did joined Ayumu to look at her brothers who now grew sheepish.

     "Of course yer are." Osamu grinned.
     "It's not that matter tho. It justㅡ" Atsumu's word cut off whenever Aran suddenly shouted out for Kita on the hallway. "Kita! Where is the heck ya shirt?!! Ya cannot linger around like that! For god sake!"

     Bold you assume, they were not looking at where Kita was. Kita was walking on the way they were gathering at since their room was in the direction. Put that aside, looked at how he dressed, they could say Kita just out from showered too. And that view made Ayumu's face flushed harder. Kita was half naked, topless with only his grey pants hung loose under his abdomen. His white towel was supposed to be hung across his body to cover his milky skin but since he was walking, perhaps it was loose and hanging on his shoulder instead.