32: cunning

Ayumu had a long face after they finished their last ever schedule for the camp. She didn't wanna this camp ended. Not whenever she could not give her best servise as the manager. She was sick for three days which mean only four or three days that she able to done her job as one. However during the moment, Kita and herself wasn't got along yet. And whenever they did, Ayumu fall sick.

    "Stop making face like the world just collapse." Kita said, coming from behind where Ayumu was standing, observing the school that they had spent in for one week. The members of others team were just like Inarizaki's where they were ready to take off. Loading their things inside buses, met up with one another between another team for one last time. Ayumu didn't bother to turn around as she knew who was it. Her face indeed frowned deeper.

    "I should not fall sick that days."
    "Glad ya realise it." Kita said, earning Ayumu's glares. "What ya want me to say except that?" Kita added and Ayumu sighed.

    "How about ya go take pictures with ya favourite ace from Itachiyama instead having that long face." He suggested. "We are leaving anyway. All things have been loaded inside the bus after all."

    Ayumu turned to face him, having a sheepish smile on her face now. No more the long face which made Kita twitched his brows in confusion. Then, Ayumu pulled out her phone and up to Kita's face, showing the picture of her and Sakusa Kiyoomi.

    "I already have it." She beamed as well as wink. "Not only one. But more than one."

    Kita silently scoffed, disbelieve with her demanour.

    "Ya kinda know how to cheer up people these days, don'tcha Kita?" Ayumu said which Kita looked away from her now shining eyes. They were too bright to stare back.
    "I don't." Kita blantly replied.
    "But, I did cheer up. Thanks to ya." She nudged her arm against Kita's. "I'm going to my brothers now."

    Then, she walked past him towards where her brothers supposed to be. Inside the bus.

    "Kita! If ya late! We gonna leave ya!" Ayumu shouted, fighting with the wind between them as Ayumu already walked a few meters away. Through her voice, there was an evidence of tease and mischiveous. Kita knew well what was it. She quoted his words from back the first day where they stopped at rest area.

    "Don't steal my line, Miya!"

    Surprisingly, for their way back to Hyogo, Ayumu was sitting with Kita on her sideㅡsame seat; Ayumu by the window and Kita by the outer side of seat. Not only the team members looked at them weirdly but Ayumu did the same thing to Kita whenever he sat himself beside her.

    "Am sitting alone." Ayumu said, looking at him.
    "Am sitting here."
    "Why? There still alot empty seatsㅡ"

    Her words trailing off as she looked at the other members who now purposely conquered all the seat by themselve. Some of them playing fool, not noticing Ayumu's gaze, other were up with their phone and acting sleepy out of sudden. Eventhough they gave those weird gazes to them just now, they were the one who seemed plan it all along. So did Aran, who usually sat with Kita was now acting like he was sleeping by his head rested on his bag on his side which obviously conqured the seat.

    "There's no more." Kita said, fixing his bag down to be on his feet. "I told ya."

    Like she had no other choice, she just gave in. The team members at the back were silently hawling at the back, highfiving each other. Aside winning a game that brought happiness to them, Kita and Ayumu's relationship that finally repaired also was in their happiness list now.

    "Nii-chan, look! I got some pics with Sakusa san!" Ayumu rotated on her seat to face her twin brothers who sat at the seat behind her.
    "Eh?! Ya took some without me?!" Atsumu pulled his acting skill now. Ayumu could just rolled her eyes and Osamu just didn't give a fuck on that as he just sitting by his twin's side and had snack by himself.