48: ikanaide

" So. . .you and your brothers are good now?" Oikawa asked, concernly. Ayumu, Iwaizumi and Oikawa were having video call. Placing the phone on her desk as she leaned the device against her book, Ayumu was sitting with folding legs on her chair. Upon Oikawa's question, she just let a small smile decorated her face as she slightly shrugged her shoulders.

     " Can't say... I also didn't know either. It's like they are close to me but yet so far. We still not talking though ever since that day. They will rush to help me when they saw me doing heavy work but how can I say. . ." Ayumu pursed her lips. " Cold treatment? Like they help but it feels empty."

     Eventhough there was a smile on her face, Oikawa and Iwaizumi could see the pain on her face. The day when the brothers left instantly from Ayumu's ward, the girl's tears damp automatically broken like a waterfall. She wasn't howling like a maniac either nor voice came out from her too. All she done at that time was, wiping her endlessly tears times to times and looked down on her cover.

      " But I cannot complain you know. That was my decision." She said. " I took the choice to keep it hidden. So, whatever consequence it is, I need to accept it."
     " But don't dwell with it too long. It's not good for your health." Iwaizumi reminded her as Oikawa agreed with his statement.
     "Mm." She responded. " Tournament is soon after all so. . .I didn't hope much but hoping we will good before the day. Even if we are not, I hope my brothers are in top condition. They are Inarizaki's most powerful weapon after all." She grinned.

     "They are." Oikawa softly smiled at her as Ayumu nodded. Comfort silence fall upon them a second after. Eventhough the two Miyagi brothers of hers were in the screen, Ayumu somehow could feel their presence beside her. She looked at the night sky, spacing off as Oikawa and Iwaizumi had their eyes softened on her. Looking at Ayumu right now, with the situation like this, they could say Ayumu was really fragile. She always was but usually, she barely showed that side of her but right now, it obviously could be seen. The argument with Atsumu and Osamu totally gave impact on her.

    Hence, Oikawa and Iwaizumi had hard time to tell her about something important. They knew the news that they gonna share with her would just make her breakdown again. However, they didn't plan to hide or keep it from her. They wanted to tell her as soon as they could so Ayumu would not get carry away with it her feelings much later. The two guys were glancing towards each other, having telephaty thoughts on who gonna started the topic first. Their telephaty indeed became to hitting one another which gained Ayumu's attention.

      "What is it?" She asked. Oikawa and Iwaizumi cleared their throat. What and how could they told her about this.

[ WARNING❗❗ MILD SPOILER MENTION ]

     "Ayumu. . . You know that we; the third year of Aoba Johsai had graduated right? Even not yet official though." Iwaizumi started. Ayumu's puppy eyes made the guy had hard time to tell her. They didn't wanna to see her cry anymore. Ayumu just nodded upon Iwaizumi's statement. ". . .so, apperantly we already had our plan what to do after graduation." He added.
      "Wow,that's good then." She smiled. A sincere smile. "So, what is it? I once talked about this is with Samu-nii chan before.. You know he will be third year next year and then graduate high school after that. . .So, you wanna share your plan with me?"

     "Of course!" Oikawa grinned, gaining Ayumu's excited expression. " I thought about to pursue volleyball still." He told her.

  "It's good then! Nii-chan gonna be in same team with Tsumu one day. Japan team yeah?" She grinned.
     "Not really Ayumu." Oikawa said as Ayumu's face instantly frowned in curiosity. " I thought of going to Argentina after I graduate. To be a member in Argentina League. Remember my favourite team that I always told you before? The team that I have been a fan since little?"