1: Inarizaki

She was soundly asleep under her cover until there was thunderous knocking against her bedroom room. Her face scrunched by the loud sound but she still no awake. Then, in a harsh way her bed duvet got yanked away. Her bedroom now was brightened up with her bedroom light.

     "WAKE UP, YUMU!! TODAY IS YER FIRST DAY TO HIGH SCHOOL!!"

       Her eyes were stil closed tightly, fighting with the brightness of the room. She covered both of her ears when the voice erupted inside her bedroom.

       "For god sake, Tsumu, can ya please not screaming in the morning?"

      Another voice came. And followed by smacking sound. She slowly flickered her eyes open and finally saw both of her twin brothers stood by her bed. They had long faces as they looking at each other. Perhaps, Tsumu was mad with the fact Samu annoyed him and Samu was annoyed with him. Not only that, they even bickered.

    "For real sake? WHY YER TWO IN MY ROOM!!"

     She screamed, sitting on her bed directly. That surprising both of her brothers. Like there was a strong wind of winter splashed over their face. Her face was deep frown and her eyes were narrowed. Since she just awoke from her sleep, there were various way of her hair stuck out. As the brothers looked at their youngest sister sleepy frowning face with bed hair, they glancing towards each other with a soft smile on their face.

     For them, it been so long they could see this view. Waking their sister up for going to school. Three years back, they had no chance for it. And now, they could see sleep face of cutie Ayumu again.

     Looking at how her twin brothers reacted in same time, gave chill to her bones. Like in horror movie, when things went into synchronize. She hugged herself and rubbed her arms.

     "Yer guys are scary. I know yer are twin but do yer really need to do all thing in synchronize?" She asked, looking up at her brothers.

     Listening up to their sister, both of her brothers chuckled. Just now, few minutes ago the two brothers were glaring at each other and now they were smiling towards each other. What a scary. SamuㅡOsamu,soothed her bed hair and tucked some of her hair behind her ear and gave her morning kiss on her forehead. Then, followed by TsumuㅡAtsumu gave his morning kiss on Ayumu's forehead after Osamu did. He held his sister arm, making she stood up from her bed.

    "Bus is not going to wait for us, yeah. Better be ready quick." Atsumu said as the two brothers pushed their sister towards her bathroom. Osamu snatched her towel that hung nearby and tossed to her.

     "Do I really need to go to school, nii-chan?" She whinned looking at her brothers from the bathroom door. She was still sleepy. Both Atsumu and Osamu shrugged their shoulder. At the meantime, Ayumu just realised that both of her twin brothers already in their school uniform.

     "If ya don't wanna be dumb as Tsumu, then ya better go to school." Osamu casually said with his face reactionless.
     "Excuse me?!!!I just standing beside ya, hello?!!!!" Atsumu gritted his teeth as he turned towards his twin beside him.

     Osamu made this whatever face and Atsumu made this you wanna die face. And then, another bickered occured again.

     Seeing the twins bickered became entertainment to her. Not in sort of Go! Fight again!come on!! But it wasㅡin gently way of- god!I really home with my brothers some kind of way. Three years staying away from her brothers became the hardest three years in her life even it was good thing for the three of them.