3. second encounter

Sitting alone in the library during the lunch break, she stared deeply on her club application form.

     Once captain of girl volleyball team.
     Three years in junior high with volleyball club.
     Position: Wing spiker.
     Club applied:__________________

      Ayumu was still half and half about her own idea. Was it right? Or was it wrong? She already filled everything except that one thing; the club that she wanted to. Putting the form on her notebook, Ayumu submerged against the seat, thinking further. Suddenly, her phone vibrated on the table, taking her attention.

     As she took her phone, she slided up the screen and saw few notification from her brother, Samu.

    Samu nii-chan🦊♥
    Have ya eaten yer lunch?
    Was it enough? Tsumu and I still have alot.
    Is everything fine?

     Ayumu smiled to herself reading those messages from her brother. Her fingers quickly glided over the screen, replied her brother's message. Her brothers really concerned yeah? She shook her head and put her phone back on the table.

    It should not be something she needed to get surprise onㅡsince they were her brothers. Of course the brothers would make sure their sister had good time at the school. Plus, they were so excitef having her in the same school which they had no chance to be three years ago.

     If Too-chan and Iwa-chan could do the same thing, ofc my own brothers could do the same thing too. Or more than that.

    Talking of which, by mentioning of Too-chan and Iwa-chan, her smiled grew smaller. Now she missed them. Not only the twoㅡbut the others too. It just; by remembering of Atsumu and Osamu somehow reminded her towards the other two.

     They were Ayumu's senpai back in junior high. Since Ayumu had no one to lean on like having her brothers with her at the moment, both Too-chan and Iwa-chan be one for her. Eventhough they only had one year to be in the same school together as Too-chan and Iwa-chan were in third year at that time, still after that, the two still taking care of her. To them, Ayumu was their little girl. And always be.

    “I'm hoping to see you at Seijoh.” Too-chan said with a smile as he was sitting together with Ayumu and Iwa-chan at playground marble seat. Ayumu looked at him with a smile. She felt so small sitting in between the two.

     “Wait for me yeah.” she saidㅡ

     At that moment, the thoughts of going back to Hyogo didn't come to her mind yet. She was planning already that after junior high at Kitagawa, she would enter Aoba Johsai High School, joining the other friends of hers (boy volleyball team members) as well as Iwa-chan and Too-chan. But, thing not always go like we expected too.

     Ayumu didn't say that making last minute desicion to going back to Hyogo and stay with her parents and her twin brothers after three years she stayed with her grandmother at Miyagi; was a wrong desicion. She was happy with the desicion she made because she would go back again and have reunion with her brothers. . . but half of her heart was hurting to leave the place that her heart started to get attach to.

      "I hope you guys don't hate me." She whispered to herself. Then, back in her head she could listen Iwa-chan's voice.

    “You know what similarity of us? It's volleyball.”

     That's it. . . She picked up her pen again, and wrote the club determindly. Hoping, she did a right choice, choosing it. After done it, she folded the form and slided it between her notebook pages. She stuck her pen over the notebook cover and stood up from her seat. It was time to go back to class.