36: tadaima, wakairi

Atsumu on the top bunk and Osamu at the bottom bunk. Both staring up, spacing out. Arms were folding under their weight of head, onto their pillow. It was a night before the prelim but none of the two felt thrill neither excited for the upcoming match. Not even slight of nervousness. Then, Atsumu sighed, breaking the silence ice inside the room. Osamu's eyes twitched, looking above him as if his sight could see through the plank that apart him and his twin.

     "What is it? Stop sighin' already. I'm tired listenin' to it." Osamu blurted out.
     "Nothingㅡjust. . ." Atsumu didn't know how to say. " Yumu really not coming with us tomorrow, huh?"

     Osamu silence for a moment. He also didn't know how to respond to it. The truth was so bitter to swallow.

     "Guess so." He said. " I heard, she already discuss with Mama and Dada."
     "Yeah?" Atsumu responded.
     "Hmm."
     "They allow her?"
     "Hmm..I think she already get her things ready to leave for Miyagi tomorrow." Osamu concluded.

     The fact that their sister really left her real brothers to her not real brothers, sure left impact to the twins. But not like they could endure more with Ayumu's cries because of that. They were sure if they in Ayumu's shoes, they probably gonna do the same thing too. Iwaizumi and Oikawa were in their final year after all, so she wanted to watch their gameㅡscared if this was the last game, she would never had chance to watch them play anymore if she stayed with Inarizaki.

     "Guess, we will play without manager again this time." Atsumu said, turning to his left side.
     "Guess so." Osamu responded, also turning on the same side as Atsumu.

___

     It's finally the first day of the prelims. Every teams from Hyogo were already arrived to the venue for their games later. Inarizaki team was still gathered at the hallway, waiting for their coaches order.

     Kita took out his phone from his jacket pocket, hoping to see Ayumu's name on the screen. But nothing displayed there. He grasped his device a little tighter, realising that Ayumu really left to Miyagi despite what he told her that day. He thought he could stop her from leaving by provoking her like that, and now he was wrong.

     The time before the team left for the venue, each members needed to come to school as they would leave to the venue together as a team. Not going to lie, Kita was not the only one who awaited for Miya siblings to arrive but other members too. Hoping Ayumu would come with her brothers. Yet, whenever Miya twins arrived at the school compound, it was only them. There was no Ayumu. Ayumu really leaving. Their manager really not attend for their official games, for two times now.

     Kita shook his head, throwing away the disturbing thoughts. Then, he slid his device inside his jacket pocket again.

     "Woah. Woah. Woah. This is not the face I expected to see from Inarizaki team." There the voice, making every of the members to look at the direction. "Ya guys not even yet started but yer face look like ya guys already lost the game."

     The members lost of words. They felt as if the eyes deceived them. Was that the real Ayumu who just talking? Not only that, she had her team jacket on to, just like the team members. Her club bag also hung loose over her shoulder.

     "Oh! Come one guys! Show me some spirit can? Don't make me regret comin' here." She said, crossing her arms with her head crane to side. Her brothers got theor jaws dropped.

     "Yumu! We thought ya leaving!" Atsumu and Osamu ran towards her and hugged her to their life. Ayumu almost losing the air to breath due to that. She patted her brothers' back, calming them. The team members now smiling, seeing her with them. Thag was the real Miya Ayumu.

     "I am. But it's tomorrow, after ya guys receive ya award." She said after her brothers let her go.
     "But yer ticket?" Atsumu asked.

     " Dada don't mad?" Osamu added.
     "Dada kinda at the edge though when I asked him to help me change the date but he cannot say no to his daughter, aight?" Ayumu grinned and Osamu instantly ruffled her head, making her pouted.

     Then, the members rushed over them.

     "Stop giving us heart attack, Miya." Riseki said.
     "Sorry. But for real, I really thought about leaving." Ayumu awkwardly scratched the back of her head.
     "Then, what make you change yer mind?" Omimi asked.

     Ayumu smiled, examined every of their faces before she said; "Because, here my team is. " Giggled left her lips.

     "What if Aoba Johsai didn't make it?" Gin asked, making Suna on his side nudge him. Every members started throwing glare at him. That guy really had gut to ask that question right on her face? However, it just smoothened Ayumu's face with a soft smile.

     "I would say, I might be regret for coming. But, if ya guy make it to final, we can call it even, isn't it?" She said. "I'm sure, I'm going to cry hard if they not make it. . .so, if I really am later, please bear with me, yeah."

     They nodded their head before Aran pulled her into a hug. Then, the members joined them, making a group hug.

     "Ya have no idea how mind blowing we are, Yumu." Aran said during the hug. Ayumu just could laugh.
     "Especially, Shinsuke. He grows quieter than usualㅡ" Akagi instantly cleared his throat when he realised what he was saying. Every of them in sync looked at this one direction, where Kita had been a statue at for awhile. His big eyes were still big. He wasn't moving at his spot. He was still surprise with Ayumu's presence at the venue, in the same room as them.

     Looking at how he was behaving, the hug slowly loosened. Ayumu looked at him with one of her brow up.

     "This is the second time ya not joining the group hug when I am here with the team." She said, and taking steps towards him. Her club bag was on the ground alreadyㅡshe had no idea how but it probably because of they hugging her just now. Osamu fetched her bag, ams slung the strap over his shoulder.

     "Why yer not talking now? Aren't ya suppose to talk more than I am? Ya have a lot of to say, aren't ya?" She asked, standing right infront of Kita.

     Kita was still in daze even now Ayumu right infront of his eyes, stood right infront of his face. The members who witnessed the scene as if got their mind clicked on the same memory of when Ayumu finally came back to school after two week got suspended. Kita was acting like that back then. Seemed like, the scenario replayed.

    "Why? Why being a statue when ya can be a human?" Ayumu giggled, could not accept the way Kita was behaving. "Are ya that surprise, am here? Come on captainㅡ"

     There, Kita suddenly held her face, stopping her from talking. The team members got themselves jolted up on their spot. Kita pressed her face a little, making her lips slightly pouted. His golden eyes now were gleaming in spirit.

     "Ya r-really come?" His voice sound slow as if it was a gentle whisper.
     "Yes, I am. Do I look like, I am not real to you? Why? Do I look like an alien-" She asked, holding his both wrists as the guy started to caressed her cheek with his thumb.

     Taking out of her surprise, Kita slowly pulled her towards him and brought her into a hug, surprising the members as well. Atsumu and Osamu glanced towards another. Then, the members in sync turned towards Suna's direction as the later just smiled and shook his head.

     "I already off my phone. So, no pictures taken for now." He said, innocently ignored the disappointed eyes of the members.

     Kita's warmth radiating between them. His face dove to her neck as he tightened the hug, pulling her close to his torso. Ayumu smiled softly and hugged him back.

     "I'm back, Kita." She smiled.

     "Welcome back, Miya."

🏐

Thank you♥
Show a lot of love yeah :]