Chapter 6

*Chat*

Daruk: So the next place we'll go is Rito Village, right?

Zelda: That is right.

Revali: Yes, and it's finally a bit colder. Make sure to put warm clothes on!

Zelda: We will.

Urbosa: Seriously, is there any place in Hyrule you feel cold?

Revali: Yes, for example in Hebra. But I actually already got used to it. I go there pretty often.

Urbosa: Aha.

Revali: Do you want to know why?

Urbosa: Yes, but we got used to it, that when we ask you something, you won't answer. But if you have to tell something, there ya go.

Revali: I just answer questions where I feel secure about not saying to much about my past. So, I go in Hebra because I like it when it's cold and I like being alone. No one goes or flies there, so I'm sure that I'll have my peace.

Zelda: You like being that isolated? Don't you have privacy in your house?

Revali: Not many people come near my house so yes I have my privacy there. But in Hebra, it's colder and I'm more assured that anyone will come. And when someone would come, they wouldn't find me.

Zelda: I didn't expect that. I can't imagine to do that. Sometimes, I like being alone of course, but not like you do.

Revali: So, are you now satisfied that I answered your questions? Feel free to thank me now.

Urbosa: Yes, that's more the Revali we all know...

Zelda: I have so much more questions that I want to ask, but I don't want to overstrain you...And I know that you wouldn't answer the most.

Revali: It depends what kind of a question it is.

Urbosa: I have a question! And you can answer this for sure! In percentage, how much do we know now about you?

Revali: Okay wait I must think about it...that's a bit difficult...

Urbosa: I just want a raw guess.

Revali: About 7%.

Daruk: Bro that truly isn't much...

Zelda: I thought it would be more...

Urbosa: He has too many secrets!

Revali: Everyone has secrets what did you expect? Maybe I just have a bit bigger secrets.

Urbosa: A bit bigger?

Revali: What?

Urbosa: Your whole life is a secret, isn't it?

Revali: Maybe.

Urbosa: I count that as a yes.

Link: I still don't think that something fatal happened in his life. He just wants to gain attention!

Revali: Fine, if you think so.

Link: Admit it!

Revali: I don't want attention! Well, at least not in this way. I don't need it unlike you!

Link: Tse.

Revali: That's all you have to say?

Link: Shut up. You and your big beak.

Zelda: Stop fighting

Link: Aren't I right?

Zelda: Link we don't know it...

Revali: Hah there you have it!

Link: Don't be pleased too early...