Downfall

*Revalis POV*
The day is finally there. The day we all prepared ourselves for. Don't let this be the end!
I wonder if the sentence Mipha said will actually help the princess. Tch. Of course Mipha stared at Link. I guess the thing worked out between those two. But what am thinking, I knew from the beginning that I wouldn't have a chance, didn't I? Let's erase those thoughts, I have to focus on what will come.

As I land on Vah Medoh, something felt different. It is as if Vah Medoh isn't ready for the fight, as if he...was controlled by some power, that wasn't his masters. Just in this moment a pinkish like border was all over Vah Medoh

This is all I've wrote until now. And I can't continue writing this.
My daily life gets more and more stressful. I'm participating at a competition, I've got the stress of my life with school. And..I'm not that obsessed with Revali anymore.
I dated a few people and they helped to get through this Revali mindset I've had. I still like him as a character, ofc, but my mind isn't the same as it was. A normal thing in puberty. But because of my evolution and my daily stress I can't continue writing this. It's sad, the book was almost finished. But well, I will tell you know what my ideas were for the end of this story. My 14 year old self still tells me that I should put my ideas out there. And I will tell you what would have happened in the sequel book.

Basically, there's a fight between Revali and Windblight Ganon, ofc. His wing got injured, so he can't fly anymore. This is all heavily inspired from Azadia_the_Rito 's story. Especially this part:
"I can't make it. I won't. I don't even want to continue. I just want to rest. To leave. Is life still worth it anyway? What will I loose? My friends? I don't have real friends. My family? I don't have one. The girl I love? She loves someone else. All I'll get from dying is relief, peace and serenity. No physical nor psychological pain anymore. All gone once and for all. Windblight Ganon...just finish your goddamn job!"
Yeah well, then he dies, the other champions come out relatively safe, but they forget that Revali's not with them. Eventually, they'll find him dead.
And there's no chance of healing him. Mipha wants to stay by his side but yeah, he's dead, completely dead. He found his peace.
The end
...
Yeahhhhh, well not quite. He dies in the first book. The second book plays in a parallel universe, where he's heavily injured, but didn't die. Why? Because I was annoyed of all storys ending with a happy end. Because I know that many people like having a happy end, I wanted to leave the choice to the reader. That way, everyone's happy. In the sequel I mainly wanted to take followers requests on what Revali and Mipha could do on their dates and basically write oneshots, still remaining a certain storyline though. Rev' got trauma going on that I wanted to explain there too. Well, now, you'll never really know. It's fine. My main idea of what I wanted to do with this story is out there.
Thanks for reading and..
See you soon <3