The sleepover

*Revalis POV*

Jeez, the obnoxious day has come. Every champion will stay two nights at Hyrule Castle. I take a knife with me, just to feel secure. And of course my diary. I have to prepare my cocky and arrogant mask.

*Zeldas POV*

I hope that they'll like their rooms. The clock soon hits 6pm, the time they should arrive. As expected, Revali arrives first. He seems again too full of himself. So everything's as always.
In each room, there's a big tapestry with the symbol of the tribe each champion comes from. The furniture is adapted too. In Miphas room, there are some plushies and many blueish shimmering objects, such as vitreous ornaments, that should remind her of the sea. In Revalis room, I placed a dreamcatcher with some delightful feathers, also in a rather blueish tone, but much lighter than the things in Miphas room. Some also have a light orange or even red colouring to resemble the colours of sunset. Different forms of paper can be found too, considering the discovery we made at the flight range. In Daruks room, his bed, his desk, his chair...everything is made out of rocks. Let's hope that he won't eat his furniture. Just kidding, I know they need..well..special rocks even though with my eyes, I can't figure out the great difference. Last but not least, Urbosas room is decorated with a lot of  jewels, each one owning strong and vivid colours, so everything is twinkling quite a bit. I also gave her a sand seal plushie with a little bird on its head..as a personal gift.

*Revalis POV*

I hate to admit, but the rooms look really nice. However, the paper sheets in my room are a bit outstanding. Sure, I enjoy writing poems, sometimes even songs or drawing something, but she overdid it a little. I'm not here for fun. It's still..a nice regard. Later that evening, we talked about the guardians and of course about our relationship to our divine beasts, ate and finally could go to sleep. As I was again in my room, someone knocked on the door. It was Urbosa. Tch, I should have known. She said she wanted to play a game with the four of us. I said I'm not interested in playing such childish games, but she reminded me on our bet, that I'll always be the first one to arrive on our meetings. I denied the official validation of this bet, but it is what it is, she still somehow got me to say an exasperated "fine".

Daruk: Lemme guess, he didn't want to play at first, right?

Urbosa: Right. But he lost the bet, so he has to fulfill my wish now.

Revali: *sigh* So what do we play now?

Urbosa: Hmmm...I would say „truth or truth"!

Mipha: Isn't it normally „truth or dare"?

Urbosa: Yes, but I changed up the rules a little. Isn't it more exciting to find out some secrets instead of doing challenges? Well, at least I think so. I suppose y'all know how the game works?

Daruk: Sure.

Mipha: Of course.

Revali: umm...no?

Urbosa: Oh, you never played it? Well, everyone has their turn in which you can ask someone a question, which has to be answered honestly. Or you can skip, and take a shot of one of the drinks I brought with me.

Revali: I don't like the sound of that...

Well, we then started playing this simple-minded game. First, there were innocent questions like „what's your favourite colour?" , „what's your favourite food?" but after a while, the questions became more personal. And so, more shots were taken too. Unfortunately for me in this game, I don't drink. In spite of that, Urbosa always picked ME!

Urbosa: And I choose...Revali!

Revali: Why always me?

Urbosa: Hey, I never get the chance to ask, so now, I'll take this chance! So..lemme think. Ah yes, one thing has always been on my mind. What are you writing on all these little notes in your home? It's really conspicious that it means something to you. And I didn't get a chance to peek last time!

Revali: You know, it's rude to peek in someones notes.

Urbosa: You don't have to answer...

Revali: What? You're giving me this freedom?

Urbosa: ...instead you would have to drink.

Revali: Ugh, how could I forget. Um, well..I don't drink so..that's not an option.

Urbosa: Oh boy, you don't drink? You're missing something if you'd ask a gerudo. But fine. That means you have to always answer me haha!

Revali: Tsk, I answer if it suits my plans. However, this question isn't a harming one, so why not answering it. So I'm just a living being, I can't train all day long. Well, at least not anymore. That's why I have some hobbies...I'm writing poems or even songs and I'm sketching something here and then..

Urbosa: Woaw that's amazing. Are you good at it?

Revali: I suppose.

Urbosa: And how is it about you giving us a look upon your notes?

Revali: Ahem better not. Unless..I'm trying to draw each champion so I could show them to you when they're finished.

Urbosa: I dare you to show us these sketches now!

Revali: Well excuuse me, but we're playing "truth or truth" and hey, you had your turn just now.

Urbosa: Tse not important. Listen, we're ending this game now if you want..

Revali: ..but for that?

Urbosa: You have to show us your drawings :)

Revali: ...

Urbosa: Where did your confidence went? Are you scared?

Revali: What? No! Scared of what? That's ridiculous. Follow me, I'll show you.

Revali: I think y'all own eyes so you can perceive that I added the princess too and, well, Link isn't finished yet

Revali: I think y'all own eyes so you can perceive that I added the princess too and, well, Link isn't finished yet. Take a guess why I drew him as last.

Urbosa: So you drew them in an order? I bet you drew Mipha as-

Mipha: Aw they're adorable!

Thanks for saving me.

Revali: As I said, they're just sketches so...it's nothing big you know.

Daruk: Stop talking nonsense man, where did you got those drawing skills?!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting those compliments. Furthermore, Mipha got some of my tail plumes to flick. I never showed anyone my notes, now that I think about it..well, they still won't get to see my poems.

Revali: Erm..thanks guys.

------
*cough cough* Author here. Sorry for making false promises with me posting but I had to rewrite now almost the whole chapter+drawing this pic. Why did I rewrite it? Because I had such a stupid idea for the truth or dare game one year ago💀THIS is much better, trust me.
PS: did you notice that Revalis and Miphas pic are the only one that overlap >:) and..there's a lil heart on Miphas pic but you have to look closely👀luckily the other champions did not notice that.