Chapter 4

*Chat*

Urbosa: Savaaq! How are you guys? You know that they won't allow men in town so you have to wear cute Vaai dresses!

Revali: You're in a pretty good mood, huh.

Daruk: Oh no...

Link: It's okay, I had to do this several times before. You'll survive it.

Revali: Must we really do this? I mean, we are champions, aren't we allowed everywhere?

Daruk: This time a agree with Revali:(

Urbosa: Not in my town;)

Revali: I bet you could do something that we can walk in as how we are but you just don't want to because you want to see us in those costumes.

Urbosa: Well...also when they find out you're a man I think they'll not gonna kick you out because they wanna look at you in those cute Vaai outfits ;))

Revali: Urbosa I'll kill you! I mean it!

Urbosa: No you won't. I know that. Deep inside you're a good soul.

Revali: What should that mean?

Urbosa: That you're cold as ice but still there is somewhere a heart inside you.

Revali: So that's what you're thinking about me....

Urbosa: However I hope that I can shoot photos from you....

Daruk: No please don't. Do you have already photos from Link?

Link: She has. She's evil

Urbosa: :)

Daruk: Help

Mipha:....

Urbosa: Oh hello Mipha

Mipha: Umm...I just wanted to say again...just to be sure...you know I can't come right? As a Zora,  I would die in this desert.

Urbosa: I know sweetie, it's no problem

Mipha: When I think about it...how will Revali gonna make it?! He has feathers that are keeping him warm...

Revali: I'm strong enough to survive it but it might get a little difficult.

Urbosa: Oh that will be fun to see you suffer.

Revali: You want that I suffer? :(

Urbosa: You deserve it!

Revali: Why? I suffered enough in my life...

Urbosa: Oh you did? Revali you're arrogant and cocky and we all know this and it's fine but still sometimes you have to suffer for this:)

Revali: .............

Link: Don't say you're hurt now!!

Revali: .............

Urbosa: Well, I should do this more often, it is a relief to not hear him.

Mipha: I think he's hurt...we don't know much about him...

Daruk: Yea that's true but he doesn't wanna tell us anything so it's his own fault. And I mean what could be so special? I think he grew up pretty wealthy and that's why he acts like this.

Link: I agree about that theory.

Revali: that's not true...

Urbosa: What is the truth then?

Revali: I can't tell you...

Urbosa: See? There's the problem! You don't tell us anything so of course we make theories.

Revali: But that's not true. Just keep that in mind...I will tell you one day

Link: Suuuure

Mipha: Stop talking like that about Revali!

Urbosa: Why are you protecting him? Do you like him???:O

Mipha: It's just...when he was lost in his thoughts in Zora's Domain...for a short moment I could see...how do I say that...his eyes...they looked broken...

Revali: And how do you saw that?

Mipha: I don't know... I see through many people when you understand what I mean and you, Revali, are the person who doesn't let people look through.

Daruk: That's pretty deep

Urbosa: Yes it is. Our Mipha is incredible...

Daruk: The others aren't online right?

Urbosa: No...and Revali left too

Daruk: Then we see each other tomorrow right?

Urbosa: Oh yes and I'll bring you cute costumes;)

Daruk: Noooooooooooo