Chapter 11

(next day)

*Chat*

Urbosa: So is cucco feeling better?

Revali: I'm perfectly fine.

Mipha: Are you sure?

Revali: Yes of course. Don't worry so much.

Mipha: Okay...

Urbosa: Yea what's up with ya, Mipha? Why do you care so much about our cucco:3?

Mipha: Urbosa stop that. I don't like him in this way. You know who-

Urbosa: Mipha we all know this. I'm just kidding. But you two would give a pretty couple <3

Revali: Urbosa stop...

Urbosa: Or what?

Revali: You're already standing on my list y'know. Maybe I'll make it earlier than planned...

Urbosa: Oh, now I'm scared! So you don't have feelings for her?:,(

Revali: I guess not.

Urbosa: You guess?

Revali: Stop it!

Urbosa: Ooooh...I have to observe you more next time! Maybe we could arrange something...:333

Revali: Seriously Urbosa, stop getting on my damn nerves! I'm not in love with anyone and I will never be! I'm better alone, understood?!

Urbosa: ..oh..sorry

Mipha: .....

Zelda: Hey guys I've got good news! We can control more or less the guardians now. I just need a little bit more time to explore them completely and then they can be a great help against the Calamity!

Zelda: Guys?

Zelda: Oh I see...

Mipha: These are really good news, Princess! I'm happy when you're happy :)

Zelda: Thank you Mipha!

Mipha: You're welcome.

Zelda: Owing to the progress we make, I would propound that we meet more often. I know that you have a long way to travel to the castle so we arranged four rooms for you, in which you can sleep then. Would this be alright for you?

Revali: This is a rhetorical question, isn't it?

Zelda: Um...well...

Urbosa: I'm agreeing to this.

Mipha: Likewise. It sure is important that we meet more often, we don't know when the calamity will awake so we have to work in a team to be ready anytime.

Revali: Well, I think I don't have a choice.

Urbosa: Why again so grumpy, Revali?

Revali: None of your business.

Urbosa: Again as always...well, I think when Daruk is again online, then he'll see this so we don't have to worry about him.

Zelda: Yes. Still, I'll also send him a private message, just for making sure.

Mipha: What about Link?

Zelda: He's already aware.

Mipha: Oh, okay. And when should the next meeting be?

Zelda: Next Monday?

Mipha: All right! I'm excited to see the new rooms:)

Zelda: I tried to adapt the furniture for each one of you so that the rooms are all unique and you'll feel comfortable in them.

Revali: Well, I have to be honest, I got rather curious about it.

Urbosa: Oh wow, hearing that from birb boy took me off guard. This will be a lot of fun..

Revali: What to you mean by that?

Urbosa: Oh you'll see ;)

*Revalis POV*

So now I have to spend my nights with them. Ugh, and Urbosa will annoy and tease me all the time for sure. Normally, I train at night. I sleep sometimes, of course, but my sleep problems are getting worse and I want to use every single second to improve myself. I have to show them that I'm the best and that I reach new goals while they're just laying in their beds, doing nothing. I'm afraid that I have my "special days" again when I'm there. Because there I can't hide. They'll notice that I loose appetite. I don't have any privacy in there. Anyone could enter my room, at any time. However, I have to go through this. It's just another challenge.

I'm even more insecure now what love is. I think it's something bad, otherwise they wouldn't react like this would they? I have to ask them what it means to fall in love with somebody. Is this strange feeling, that I have when I see or even think on Mipha...love? I'm afraid to have this feeling, but it actually feels...quite pleasent. It's something special that I never felt before. But what if they react like all the others? They'll laugh at me for being so ignorant...